Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Who got their ass out of bed and did cardio this morning?

You better take your dog Dozer with you, either that
or buy him his own tredmill. :)
Me, I'll still be sleeping. :sleeping:

for those that truly want to get up and do cardio, but find themselves in the "I'll work double hard tomorrow....I am goin back to sleep for now", try this.

Rip that stupid safety shut-off thing off the filter holder on your coffee pot. Set the auto-brew timer for the desired wakeup time. Take the coffee pot and stick it in your bedroom. Set your alarm clock for 1 min before the coffee maker goes off. basically, the alarm goes off, and if you don't drag your ass outta bed to run the coffe pot to the maker within a minute, you'll spend the morning cleaning up the 10 cups of coffee that came out of the maker.

This will work even if you don't drink the nasty coffee. :)

Just something I have done that has worked wonders on my morning laziness.

-FC

Hey I think that cardio is a BEAR like everyone else is but I think you all know that cardio and diet probably in all honesty make up about 80% of bodybuilding you could lift anything you want but if the cardio and the diet arent there it ain't gonna work. I do cardio 6 times a week in the morning . Iswim MON,WED,FRI for hr about 2.5 miles and on TUES,THURS,SAT i jog........----------------the point is TRAIN SMART, NOT HARD.............(kudos to you triplev)-----------buddha1

Well you guys have inspired me, morning cardio starts tomorrow (maybe).

I'll say thanks now, cos in the morning I don’t think I’ll feel the same :eek:

Top Bottom