Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

What's your workout routine?

welcome to the board.

my routines change up constantly but right now I am doing a 3 day split

1. pushing
2. pulling
3. legs

mixing in cardio here and there. my exercises are never the same.. however what is constant is i start out with the large muscle groups and I hit the pushups and pullups on the proper split days.

Currently training total body three days a week

Day 1
Front squats
Weighted dips
High pulls
Push up variation

Day 2
Overhead squat
Reverse lunge
Floor press
Inverted row
Push up variation

Day 3
Deadlift
Standing BB press
Weighted chins
Pull ups
Single arm standing DB press
Push up variation

Sets and reps vary by day and how I feel. Most of the time I train in circuit fashion with 1-2 minutes between sets.

Haha

It took some getting used to. I'll alternate between two or three lifts at a time.

It actually helps me cut back on the time I'm in the gym. I wish there was more time in the day.

welcome to the board.

my routines change up constantly but right now I am doing a 3 day split

1. pushing
2. pulling
3. legs

mixing in cardio here and there. my exercises are never the same.. however what is constant is i start out with the large muscle groups and I hit the pushups and pullups on the proper split days.

+1 I told someone the other day I got this from needto, but I saw this on your post. I'm doing push/pull/leg split as well. I do HIIT on Tues and Thurs.

HIIT inludes: Dynamic Warm-ups, 8 cycles (20 sec 140 - 150 rpms, 40 sec 90-100 rpms) on Upright Stationary Bike, 15 min light jog on treadmill, then either A. 6 pull ups, 14 push ups, 100 Jump Ropes (varied form) or B. 12 Oblique Raises, 20 High Box Jumps, 100 Jump Ropes (varied form)

This just changed from my previous routine, where I was doing Bill Starr's 5x5 program Mon, Wed, Fri, and HIIT Tues, Thurs, Sat.

Seeing good results from both.

^^^ I hawked it off a bodybuilder 6-9 months ago. its really worked well for me...

its one of the most basic and simple splits to do. and its easy to keep things fun and mix things up. there are so many machines and different things to do that you can change your workout everytime.

had no idea needto like it as well.

^^^ I hawked it off a bodybuilder 6-9 months ago. its really worked well for me...

its one of the most basic and simple splits to do. and its easy to keep things fun and mix things up. there are so many machines and different things to do that you can change your workout everytime.

had no idea needto like it as well.

Haha, I'm not sure if Needto likes it. I meant I had mistaken you for Needto for some reason. I wanted to give the credit to you. Thank you! I just did back day yesterday... I've been doing 5x5 for so long, pounding out muscle groups like that have got me sore as hell! (I like that!)

I've been doing weights for nearly a year now and still looking for the right routine. Can anybody help me with this? I'm 16 bout 5,9 135 pounds and have a lot of free time because I'm off school for 3 months. I currently take whey protein and bcaa. Can anybody help I would really appreciate it :)

Top Bottom