Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Weights & Stretch marks

UnKoil

G'day

I've just started going to the gym and I'm doing a combination of Cardo + light weights to lose weight. I'm doing 4 sets of 10 reps on like the second or third weight setting on the machine. I'm getting stronger, so I'll increase the weight slowly. Anyway I've been noticing stretch marks on my forearm, from under the arm pit running towards the elbow joint. Is this normal :worried: ? I really don't like the look of it, so is there anything I can do about it. I'm a guy if it makes any difference.

Cheers

UnKoil said:
G'day

I've just started going to the gym and I'm doing a combination of Cardo + light weights to lose weight. I'm doing 4 sets of 10 reps on like the second or third weight setting on the machine. I'm getting stronger, so I'll increase the weight slowly. Anyway I've been noticing stretch marks on my forearm, from under the arm pit running towards the elbow joint. Is this normal :worried: ? I really don't like the look of it, so is there anything I can do about it. I'm a guy if it makes any difference.

Cheers

As far as I know, it comes with the territory. Putting on muscle stretches the skin, so naturally you'll get stretch marks. There are some recommended creams and such, but they can only do so much. There's also laser treatment, which alters the pigment of the stretch marks, but I'm skeptical of how natural that would look. Do some Googling, and keep up the good work!

Forearm is from the elbow to the wrist, by the way :)

How can they be stretch marks if you're losing weight? Assuming what you're doing is working and you are losing weight of course.

well i mean the part of the arm above the forarm :p

I'm trying to lose weight around the midsection, but also putting on muscle

u just confused me but theres some creams and stuff out there u can use and i heard they work rather well so give that a try

I have two seperate matching areas of stretch marks. Both sides of the top of my ass cheeks has three 2 inch long marks from squatting. They're a tatoo for hard work, so I like'm

Top Bottom