Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Weight Training Routine while on?

I have to disagree with the other posts.

While you're on cycle your recovery abilities are enhanced, so you will require less rest unlike being off cycle.

BUT AAS in and of itself does not build muscle. Nutrients and the essential building blocks in the form of vitamins and minerals are required to build muscle. So, even if your ability to recover has improved, the question is, are you consuming the nutrients at a pace and qty to support the enhanced recovery? By the number of people who post that they continue to make gains after 6-8 weeks of a 12 week cycle my guess is MANY people become deficient in the crucial elements to sustain the speed up growth.

great discussion and debate fellas.

it sounds like adjust your routine if needed, you should always work hard off and on, nutrients are always essential, and most importantly, REST!

yeh i suppose. every one has different goals, different body types, different training styles, different reactions to things. nothin is written in stone. know the basics and adjust to how ur body responds

Top Bottom