Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Weak with new workout plan.

4xmadeeasy

I've recently purchased a 12 week workout plan from an online personal trainer. Before when I was working out on my own I was putting up a acceptable amount of weight. I'm 185 pounds 5'8 about 12 to 15% body fat. I eat four times a day about 500 to 800 cal per meal and six intense workouts Per week, I sleep about 8 to 12 hours a day every day and take all the complex supplements needed to maintain A healthy standard for a bodybuilder. Before I was on the 5 x 5 workout plan making exceptional gains and putting up good weight for a bulking cycle. But now ever since I started this new workout plan I haven't been feeling the same pump or getting the same intense feeling that I did from the 5 x 5 workout. The workouts are legit but it's exercises that I've never done before. Am I doing something wrong or is it normal to feel weird when starting a new workout plan?? and by weird I mean no pump no motivation.

IAm I doing something wrong or is it normal to feel weird when starting a new workout plan?? and by weird I mean no pump no motivation.

I have no idea what that means.

Are you doing deadlifts and benchpress? Or is it one of those crosffit things where you just pick up tires and tote them?

Either way is fine, I imagine.

Listen to your body and stop the workout plan. Find out what's different... Reps..sets..rest in between...weight load. Try playing around with the negative and positive motion. Focus on form and mentally feel the muscle being worked. Don't go crazy heavy and stay in control of motion. I've been following a few pros and thats been working for me.

Top Bottom