Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

training to get full benefits from cycle

mc kinov

Hi bros, I will be running deca and test for first time, during my 5 years of training I have done only compound movements and cardio, I have seen results but I was wondering if I can continue doing the same training while taking AAS or should I add more to my training, thank you.

When it comes to training, it is not about the steroids you are using, but about the needs and possibilities of your body. Steroids are just a tool that allows you to train harder, recover faster and grow mass more. But the rest of the training process has nothing to do with steroids.

Training to get full benefits from cycle

Cycling is mainly an aerobic activity, which means that your heart, blood vessels, and lungs all get a workout. You will breathe deeper, perspire and experience increased body temperature, which will improve your overall fitness level.

The health benefits of regular cycling include:

1. Increased cardiovascular fitness
2. Increased muscle strength and flexibility
3. Improved joint mobility
4. Decreased stress levels
5 .Improved posture and coordination
6 .Strengthened bones
7. Decreased body fat levels
8. Prevention or management of disease
9. Reduced anxiety and depression.

Generally speaking - your training shouldn't really change much whether you are on cycle or off cycle. When you are on cycle, your recovery is better so you can train a little more frequently but at the same time, you will be stronger so your workouts will be harder to recover from.

My advice - focus on quality over quantity. Rather then working out more, I would focus on giving your current workout split 110%

Compound lifts should be the basis of workouts so I really like your plan. If you want to add in accessory training there is nothing wrong with that but it is not absolutely necessary.

Top Bottom