Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

throwing up on leg day

RaulLouis

what do you think it means when I throw up on leg day? I do legs 1-2X per week and over the past month I have thrown up just about everytime when doing my legs. I’m not sure if I am just over training or if there is something else you can recommend for me

leg day is intense and you are putting a lot of stress on the body

your body will want to evacuate everything out to give it less work to do. knowing this you should consider eating less stressful foods before a workout and trying to eat a minimum of 1-2 hours prior. this way your body isn't digesting food during a workout and can handle the stress load

you're probably overdoing it if you're throwing up
better go with shorter leg days and take more rest dont over do it

what do you think it means when I throw up on leg day? I do legs 1-2X per week and over the past month I have thrown up just about everytime when doing my legs. I’m not sure if I am just over training or if there is something else you can recommend for me

When are you eating etc before legs? I've never puked (close mind - but usually if I get a coughing fit)

Top Bottom