Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

? for those who retain alot of water or urinate alot

OreoPL

hey, i seem to retain alot of water and i think it is causing some problems. i cant sleep a full night anymore like every 2 hours i get up to pee, and i lose like 6-8 pounds over night. i gain it all back the next day no problem. i am wondering if this is a result of my diet and just water retention or if i have a serious problem i should be seeing a doctor about. anyone has this kind of expierience:confused:

i usually wake up 2 times a night to use the rest room, or for other reasons.

what is your weight, and general health condition. do you have high blood pressure, lots of stress?

i know when i am stressed out, or my BP is a tad high i have alot of trouble sleepng.

I usually wake up to pee 1-3 times a night and yes I weigh a lot loss in the morning. This just started for me a few years ago though - not sure why.

hey thanks for the replys. yeah i have had a little stress lately not to much though and my bp is just slightly high not much at all. i am 6'1" ish and i weigh 200 20 years old. any more help is welcome. i never thought about it until i came across some info that says you shouldnt need to go to pee at night and some things that can cause you to. none of them looked like somethin i want. i also have some connective tissue disorders though, such as dermatomyositis and muscular miositis (spelling of both is wrong i am sure but i dont feel like looking them up) and i did get kidney problems once from drug mixture i was taking. but i just seeing if any healthy people has this problem, because i have only had it since i started lifting and the lifting lifestyle. thanks for your help its much appreciated:)

Just don't drink very much water a couple hours before bed. I usually wake up twice or so.

I have the same problem and was hoping there would be some kind of answer besides don't drink much before bed. You mentioned that you found some info about this .. where?

google search ummm frequent night urination u will come across some stuff on it then there is a name for it.:(

I usually wake up at most once a night to pee but almost every night and usually twice a night, like once around 1 a.m. and again around 3/4 a.m. I get an incredible woody and it so hard and freaking throbbing that it kinda hurts and wakes me up.
I assume this is a good thing related to my body releasing testosterone and/or GH. The only bummer is I have no one to share it with ............ :(

Sometimes if your hormones are a little out of whack (aldosterone and company), you can find yourself going to the bathroom a lot. I read somewhere (not something technical though) that you SHOULD have to pee at least three times a night (as a sign you are well hydrated). I usually get up once. I drink a lot/pee a lot during the day, but cut down before bed as I can't always get back to sleep.

Top Bottom