Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Starting my first cycle......Looking for a great work out program for upper body

I-Robot

Hey guys and gals,

I looking for advice in regards to a great upperbody workout to go with my first cycle......Im looking to go pretty huge to match my legs.....so Arms,Shoulders,chest,back,abs etc......i usually work out 4 days a week mainly for an hour except on thursdays where i go for 2hrs....all work outs are in the mornings......before i get off to work..... other notes: i eat very healthy - i usually have about 300 to 345 grams of protien a day - i drink about 8 bottles of water....and im currently trying to wein myself off of bad carbs.....but i work in an office and someone says coffee run or brings back donuts ..... its soooooo dame hard.....

Any help here would be greatly appreciated, and i thank you all in advance......

current statistics:
32 yr old male
6'3
230lbs (would like to stay in the area or possibly go down to 215)
chest measurment: 42inch's (goal to be at about 64 to 70)
arms 23 inch's
Also im trying to cut body fat (Yes i have a small gut that i want to totally get rid of)

Im trying to go for the size that Will Smith was in I am legend .......

first cycle:

Helladrol 1-4 150mgs
katanadrol 1-4 250mgs for 3 weeks 300 for the final week
need2guard 1-4
ancient strenght 1-4

pct
clomid 25mgs 4-8
hcgenerate 4-8
forma stanzol 4-8
Unleashed

(also i have another questions: I am currently using ON Whey Protien - should i continue? --- i know stupid question.....also im using glutamend (fusion) .....

Any help here would be greatly appreciated......

you may (and probably will) disregard this advice but Ill go ahead and say it anyway

if you're not experienced enough to have any idea what sort of training principles and exercises work best for you and give the best results, ie you have to join an online forum and use the advice of people that have never met you, then you probably aren't ready to start using AAS.

you dont need AAS to get as big as Will Smith anyway.

I would never disregard advice....ur right...and I should rephrase the question....is there anything extra I should do....

you dont need AAS to get as big as Will Smith anyway.

Was Will Smith ever big??? Did I miss something in the movie? In shape, yeah. Cut, yeah. But Big?

Only person I can think who shook things up in appearance from one extreme to next was Dr Dre from before an his size now.

Posted with my Droid EO Forum App

Okay ill give you some direction.

The BEST upper body compliment is a GREAT lower body routine. FACT.

So my advice is to work squats and deadlifts like no other. Once you have busted your ass on that your next focus can be shaping that upper body. Your results will come faster and look better if you listen to me. I wouldnt take a cycle ATM if I were you. To premature based on what you have told me. You already have size just need to sculpt it.

Advice
1-Put the cycle in the cabinet for a couple months.
2-Focus on lower body in order to develop a full well built upper body.
3-CORE- In my opinion the most crucial base point with everything in the gym. Get your core dialed and strong it will benefit you in more ways than one.
4-Upper body Routine AAA opinion

-Bench (Chest, shoulders, triceps, etc)
-Bent Over Rows (Shoulders, Traps, Upper back, indirect Core)
-Behind the neck press (shoulder killers)
-Hand stand pushups (whole upper body usage)
-Deadlifts (both upper and lower back development, CORE, whole body exercise)
-Pullups or Chinups (Upper back, Lats, Biceps, etc)
-Arms (W/e you like doing, 3-4 sets for both tris and bis)

Lastly, build a routine, stick to it and stay consistent. Track your weights and make it difficult. When I say squats and deadlifts, DO SQUATS AND DEADLIFTS. Make it difficult without sacrificing form and technique. If you need guidance on form take a vid and post it here. I would be happy to help you on any workout.

Good luck

IMO most of ur upper body building should be all free weights, leave all the cable machines for when ur ready to cut up, For myself building my shoulders and chest, doing 4sets at 10 reps worked really really good. Also IMO, u gotta make sure ur doing ur dips and pull ups, people hate doing them but they are an absolute must!

i was thinking the same thing

23 inch arms and wants to get bigger until hes will smiths size

here i was thinking fuk will smith mustve been a monster at one point

you didnt notice that he wants to get to will smith's size but his goal is a 64-70 inch chest? lol

Top Bottom