Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Reached my goal of 18 inch arms cold!!

view said:
Good job bro. Not too many guys can say they have legit natty 18inchers.

ThanX brother!! Guess being natural makes it somewhat more respectable. Though Ive taken lots of supplements, and by some standards on here wouldnt be considered natural. On one thread protein powder was considered unnatural. haha Lifting is unnatural though, and so is force feeding. I am clean in the sense that Ive never been on prescription or illegal anabolics. I did try a cycle once when I was 19. Omnadren 250. I believe it was either fake or the dosage was rediculously low. I took 1cc for 6 weeks amd my natural test levels actually lowered! I noticed zero gains and never touched anabolics again after that. Really I cant be sure it was real at all. Seems Ive done everything once! ThanX again!!

Luciano_ said:
That's groooooooovy man !!!
I would say that I want 18" too, but is too pretentious.
I'll put my goal at 16 1/2 for now.

Congrats dude !! Good to hear this, is encouraging !!

ThanX brother!! Ive seen your pics, you have a great base. You look alot larger too. Youll look massive at 18"! I wouldnt say it was pretentious. I started with 10" arms and knew Id get there some day (9 years later). Sometimes it seemed impossible, but aslong as you keep pushing youll get there!! Glad to be of encouragement! PM me anytime as well!

WalkingBeast said:
haha ThanX brother!! But I dont see anything good about this:

4906205April2004_018.JPG

This is one of my out of shape pics upon returning to heavier lifting, after the injury. The arm retained its measurement, but I was looking pretty smooth And shoulders,chest ,and back definately look smaller to me, then in these pics, when I considered myself in pretty good shape:

4906218sept2003_101.jpg

4906218Sept2003_100-med.JPG

Shoulders seem smoother and smaller also. Is it just me??

The lighting is different also, but still I fear something has gone terribly wrong!! Im out for blood this time though, and plan to be new and improved by march!! ThanX again!!

must be the lighting brother i see no diff, in fact it seems to be better in the "out of shape" pic.

I just looked at the pics. Looking bigger than ever! Especially the top pic. If you took aas you would just explode. It would be unreal. Have you ever thought of one day doing a bbing show? You have great density. It's amazing how you hold off on doing a cycle. More people need to learn from your example.

C3bodybuilding said:
I just looked at the pics. Looking bigger than ever! Especially the top pic. If you took aas you would just explode. It would be unreal. Have you ever thought of one day doing a bbing show? You have great density. It's amazing how you hold off on doing a cycle. More people need to learn from your example.

Wow..ThanX brother!! Wasnt expecting positive feedback on that pic especially! I can see my arm does look a little bigger but the chest,shoulders and everything else look bad to me. That shit just made my night though. ThanX brother!! I was thinking of taking some updated pics tonight in better lighting. Ill post them up soon, maybe tonight or tommorrow. ThanX for the compliments! One thing that holds me back from anabolics is expense, but there are other reasons too. I want to be able to keep a good deal of what I put on, not lose it all after a cycle. I would like to stay natural as long as possible. I thought of BBing a long time ago when I started lifting and a few years after that. The extreme cutting would no doubt freak me out, Id feel tiny! Im afraid I might be 160 if I got super shredded! Gaining it back would be hell without chemical assistance! Powerlifting has been a more recent consideration. The extreme supportive gear and the drug use with competitive powerlifting and bodybuilding are a turn off though. But then I get to thinking why Im doing this. And really the reasons are to improve on myself year after year. I dont like the idea of being judged and being around crowds, etc. If there were some nice cash prizes maybe Id do it. My legs are also shit IMO. ThanX again for all the positive feedback!!!

Top Bottom