Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Reached my goal of 18 inch arms cold!!

That's groooooooovy man !!!
I would say that I want 18" too, but is too pretentious.
I'll put my goal at 16 1/2 for now.

Congrats dude !! Good to hear this, is encouraging !!

NYBodyguard said:
congrats!

im hoping to be there myself within 12 months, im 17 now

ThanX brother!! I was in the seventeens for a long time, longer then it shouldve been. When I was 19 my arms were 17 I believe, Im 23 now. So you could say its been a painfully slow and aggrivating experience. I still want to hit 20 naturally if possible. Im tired of being a fucking teen, I want to be a larger more formidable beast!! Keep it up brother!!

JeSt3r said:
damn.....you scare me lol...like ive said before rofl....i cant imagine if you ran a cycle....

ThanX brother!! The temptation is strong at times!! But aslong as I have something to strive for naturally and some hope Ill try and continue to train naturally. A quarter of an inch a year is enough for me on the arms, though I hope for more. Its a long and painstaking process!! I was meant to be skin and bones. Looks like your progressing great yourself!! Wish I was still making those types of gains in size and strength! ThanX again!!

super_rice said:
congrats bro. :fro:

maybe that long break was actually good for you :)

haha ThanX brother!! But I dont see anything good about this:

4906205April2004_018.JPG

This is one of my out of shape pics upon returning to heavier lifting, after the injury. The arm retained its measurement, but I was looking pretty smooth And shoulders,chest ,and back definately look smaller to me, then in these pics, when I considered myself in pretty good shape:

4906218sept2003_101.jpg

4906218Sept2003_100-med.JPG

Shoulders seem smoother and smaller also. Is it just me??

The lighting is different also, but still I fear something has gone terribly wrong!! Im out for blood this time though, and plan to be new and improved by march!! ThanX again!!

lavi said:
Congrats on the giant guns bro!

ThanX brother!! Not feeling near giant yet, but its another step on my way to 20". Ive been around 17 7/8 and 17 3/4's for a long time also, so its good to move up. Now I dont plan to measure again for a while, for fear that Ill be under 18 again! haha Sometimes I get compulsive measuring multiple times per night. Keep training hard brother!!

Top Bottom