Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Pics of Fonz nice and tanned at 188lbs 9%

Fonz...does green tea target fatty tissue more than muscle tissue at all..is there any partitioning in its effects?

Or could it be possibly catabolic?

And how catabolic compared to Eph for example?

Fonz said:

Green Tea.

Standardized for 98% polyphenols and 60% catechins.

Look for GT's with at least 1 40% ECGC content.

Instycnt has it.

Aim to take in 400-800mg ECGC's/day that 2g GT.

GT raises your BMR through BAT by 4.5%...more so that EPH and Clen.

Safe as hell, and has a plethora of other amazxing properties.

Fonz

BAT stands for brown adipose tissue I assume?

That partially answers my q..can you give me a quick synopsis of BAT vs WAT and any other relevant fatty tissues (if they exist)

Thanks my man

Frackal said:
Fonz...does green tea target fatty tissue more than muscle tissue at all..is there any partitioning in its effects?

Or could it be possibly catabolic?

And how catabolic compared to Eph for example?

Nope. It dissipates calories entirely through BAT(Brown FAT) Beta-3.(In theory)

Unlike ephedrine which is also Beta-1,2 adrenoreceptor mediated.

Best thing, almost no caffeine cvontent and NO SHAKES or wiring effects whatsoever. And GT aslo has a veritable library of amazing feats on your human body.

Its like R-ALA and ALCar...bullet-proof. :)

Fonz

Fonz

Heya

Hmm,

No offence but Fonz`s condition and size is totally attainable without any gear. I know it depends on the individual. Maybe Fonz couldn`t do it naturally.

But I`m not that impressed :rolleyes:.

I`ve seen guys on quite a bit of gear look like shit. I am in no way ant-gearm but damn you should look good with it! (Not that Fonz doesn`t he looks very good, but I would of thought he`d look better)

i think fonz explained it a million times that hes an athlete (soccer player) and not a bodybuilder...why all the hate, hes looks awesome.

Back1.jpg

And a back pic for good measure guys:

strangebrew said:
i think fonz explained it a million times that hes an athlete (soccer player) and not a bodybuilder...why all the hate, hes looks awesome.

Exactly, I play ice hockey religiously and it is extremely hard to keep your weight up and have good muscle mass too. I started my first cycle recently to help with that. It is a mild cycle and while I'll love Bodybuilding I consider myself an athlete first and foremost.

Hey FONZ what does your diet look like?
Also do be shy, throw in some stats bro!

Last edited:
Top Bottom