Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Personal Records Thread....CURRENT

Everyone has their favorite exercise, or one that they find "easier" than the rest. For me its shoulders. For the past month I have been able to put up 315 for 3s10r. The max I have done is 355 for 4reps.

YouTube - 450@155 squat
no, i usualy do them on the floor... after squats for sure...
i will be posting up some more vids either tonight or tomorrow where i get tripples with a 90lb dumbell on these... has helped my stability a lot, and keeps both legs equally strengthened...
i dont fear walking out big squats anymore...
heavy walking lunges have also helped a ton... those would be my two favorite assist moves for squats...

Good job, i watch that vid last night. For you weight that reallly impressive. I am without a doubt going to be adding pistol squats as well as lunges. It hard because by the time I do back squats, front squats, and leg press my freaking legs are toast. Should I throw away leg press for lunges/pistol squats?

i only do leg presses every once in a while just for shits and giggles... i dont think it has much carryover if any into your squat...
my current routine is sorta like:
mon
squat
bench
upper body push isolation circuit
pistols
calfs

wed
deadlifts
db pullovers
light biceps
rowing circuit

fri
squats
front squats
bench
dips or 2 arm db oh tri ext
lunges or leg press (maybe once a month)
some chest iso circuit

sat
heavy biceps (just while im doing this body transformation, otherwise i dont normally do curls)
sldl off a box
calfs

considering doing a pl comp at the end of month... dropping bf and down to about 7.5-8%, but my strength is still increasing, suprisingly... would love to go 450, 240, 510 for a 1200 total raw...

Just pulled 500 again, been back in the gym for 4 weeks, after i locked out buddy walked by and is like whoa a blood vessel popped on ur neck as it was bleeding, this is where it gets gross, it was a big zit that exploded ahahahaha.

Just pulled 500 again, been back in the gym for 4 weeks, after i locked out buddy walked by and is like whoa a blood vessel popped on ur neck as it was bleeding, this is where it gets gross, it was a big zit that exploded ahahahaha.

Good job brah! Vidz do amazing things. BTW I just threw up my peanuts. :finger: lol

i only do leg presses every once in a while just for shits and giggles... i dont think it has much carryover if any into your squat...
my current routine is sorta like:
mon
squat
bench
upper body push isolation circuit
pistols
calfs

wed
deadlifts
db pullovers
light biceps
rowing circuit

fri
squats
front squats
bench
dips or 2 arm db oh tri ext
lunges or leg press (maybe once a month)
some chest iso circuit

sat
heavy biceps (just while im doing this body transformation, otherwise i dont normally do curls)
sldl off a box
calfs

considering doing a pl comp at the end of month... dropping bf and down to about 7.5-8%, but my strength is still increasing, suprisingly... would love to go 450, 240, 510 for a 1200 total raw...

Moya thx I am going to drop leg presses. Honestly I hate them anyways and I really dont think they do shit for me. Leg day should look like this for me

Back Squats 4sets x 5 / 1set of 90% x 1-2
Front Squats 4sets x 5
SLDL 4sets x 8
Pistol squats 4sets of 8?????
Calves both sitting and standing 3sets of 15-20 each

Moya thx I am going to drop leg presses. Honestly I hate them anyways and I really dont think they do shit for me. Leg day should look like this for me

Back Squats 4sets x 5 / 1set of 90% x 1-2
Front Squats 4sets x 5
SLDL 4sets x 8
Pistol squats 4sets of 8?????
Calves both sitting and standing 3sets of 15-20 each

4 sets is good... if you can add weight, add weight... but 4 sets of 8 at bw is a good start...
i dont know anyone else at my gym that can even do one... and i work out at a Gold's...
i know, isnt that sad...

4 sets is good... if you can add weight, add weight... but 4 sets of 8 at bw is a good start...
i dont know anyone else at my gym that can even do one... and i work out at a Gold's...
i know, isnt that sad...

Bodyweight is going to give me enough problems as it is, I will be video taping my first attempts at this.

It doesn't surprise me that your the only person that does them, they are hard as fuck. On top of that, its not a COOL lift....you know what I'm saying

thanks bloke!

YouTube - clean and jerk 215@153 moya

YouTube - pistol squats 3x90/leg @153 moya

ok, actualy the c&j is 5lbs under my PR, but this is current... i hurt my hand pretty bad attempting 225 a few months ago, had it up but didnt get it back far enough, so instead of landing on my chest it landed in my hands and then my lap...
im not letting that stop me though, hand feels good to go now, just working on the technique and moving up slowly... going after 250 hopefully by the end of this cycle...

Top Bottom