Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Personal Records Thread....CURRENT

ill try get some vids of my 660 deadlift, 200 pound dumbell rows for 20 reps, or weighted pull ups with 150pounds attached to me

no benching videos though, can only bench 405, kinda suck at the bench

Damn only a 405 bench? hahah weak:supercool

lol bloke i weigh 240 now, so my bench suks, cant get the fuker up

i did deadlifts first time in 6 months 2 days ago n pulled 660, maybe u were right and i will pull 700 soon :p

thats impressive man...get some vids of your lifts up I want to see this shit.

Thabloke, vids or it never happened.:biggrin:

I could tell by some of your earlier pics of your back and posterior chain that you likely could lift the numbers you say you do. It would be cool to see some vids of them.

Current short to mid term PR Goals:

500lbs belt only full squat
350 bench
500 belt only deadlift
225 standing barbell press

Current max's:

425lbs belt only full squat(this is an approximation since I can triple 405 or do 6 singles with it np)

315 bench(likely 5-10lbs higher now)

deadlift 455

standing barbell press 185-195(did 165x8 clean, approximation)

Current Goals:

315 bench
500 deadlift
100 weighted pullup

Current Maxes:
275 bench for sure, probably around 285 now
my best is a 445 deadlift(not sure what im at now)
80 lb weighted pullup

All at 185 lbs 6'1 18 years old.

lol bloke i weigh 240 now, so my bench suks, cant get the fuker up

i did deadlifts first time in 6 months 2 days ago n pulled 660, maybe u were right and i will pull 700 soon :p

lol I was just kidding man 405 is some good shit. 455 at your bodyweight would be sick though.....

Also I think you did post a video one time of your rack pulls or something like that?

That bloke get some vids up bro, plz. Thats an impressive deadlift. I want to see it!!

You look fookin SWOLE brah in your pics, how tall are you?

Thabloke, vids or it never happened.:biggrin:

I could tell by some of your earlier pics of your back and posterior chain that you likely could lift the numbers you say you do. It would be cool to see some vids of them.

Current short to mid term PR Goals:

500lbs belt only full squat
350 bench
500 belt only deadlift
225 standing barbell press

Current max's:

425lbs belt only full squat(this is an approximation since I can triple 405 or do 6 singles with it np)

315 bench(likely 5-10lbs higher now)

deadlift 455

standing barbell press 185-195(did 165x8 clean, approximation)

I really wish I could triple 405 on squat. I can do singles but I have this mental block right now with anymore than 1 rep. Pissing me off. I added front squats and SLDL in hopes to break that barrier.

YouTube - 450@155 squat
no, i usualy do them on the floor... after squats for sure...
i will be posting up some more vids either tonight or tomorrow where i get tripples with a 90lb dumbell on these... has helped my stability a lot, and keeps both legs equally strengthened...
i dont fear walking out big squats anymore...
heavy walking lunges have also helped a ton... those would be my two favorite assist moves for squats...

Top Bottom