Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

new workout for a shocker

Im going do do this to try to shock some muscle growth
mon
power clings 1x15,2x8
clean and press 1x12,2x6
deadlift 1x15,2x8,1x6
front squat 3x20
jump rope (for calves) 20 minutes
tue
Pull-downs 3x20
close grip pulldowns 3x8
wide grip rows 3x15
dumbell rows 1x10,3x6
wen
reverse curl 1x15,1x10,1x8
hammer curl 1x10,1x8,1x6
iso-curl 3x15,1x12
dumbell wrist curl 5x20
reverse writs curl(on cable) 3x15
thurs
cable side laterals
cable front raises
cable rear laterals
military press 1x15,1x12,1x10,1x8
fri-off
saterday
incline dumbell fly 3x12
incline dumbell 3x12
dips 3xburnouts

There's no such thing as "shocking muscle growth."

You've read one too many muscle magazines.

Debaser said:

as soon as i saw this post i KNEW debaser was gonna reply, ur one of the only voices of reason in a world of Flex magazine readers

Debaser said:

Im not so sure about the idea of shocking new muscle growth. But I do notice when I try new exercises or change a routine a certain way itll get me sorer. Whether or not that soreness is an indicator for growth is another debated topic. I dont have the answers myself, but I think changes can definately spur new growth. Although Im definately against changing exercises often to try and shock a reaction from the muscle. I think once you start doing that, the muscle cant adapt to any one exercise, and it seems it would kill any chance of developing strength in that exercise, doing it inconsistently. I dont think thats good for bodybuilding or strength training. But back onto the topic, it looks like an interesting routine. Might be worth a try. Whats your current routine like? The volume is way too low for my liking however. Its all about finding what works for you though. Keep it up!!

Top Bottom