Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

My Training Routine For Mass

Kaytime

Hey guys i am about to start my cycle which is a offseason mass cycle. Im planning to hit the 300 pound mark maby a bit more since i respond very well to AAS. Id like to show you my routine which i have tweaked a bit which may help me but i really look for honost opinions. (PLZ NO TIME WASTERS)

Mon: Back/Trap
Tues: Legs/Calves
Wed: Chest/front delts/biceps
Thur: OFF
Fri: Shoulders/trap/triceps
Sat: OFF
Sun: OFF

The reason i train front delt with chest is because i do 3 exercises for chest and usually i do plate raise for 2 sets after chest then move onto bicep. ( i use to do this before and it really worked well)

Traps have been stubborn but they have been progressing well since i train them twice a week.

So please give me any ideas to help me out. I am the strongest in all 3 gyms i train in and so far the biggest aswel. (not trying to grow a big head but thought id give you a bit of a idea)

I would either move back or shoulders to monday and friday. both after rest days to really be able to hit the large groups hard and at there freshest.

Your taking steroids and only training 4 times a week??? lolz, Im natural never taken juice and i train 5 times a week for an hour and 10 minutes with 15-20 sets easily, if your juicin i would bump it to 6 times a week with minimum of 30-35 sets for each body part except smaller muscle gruop for an hour..

If i were to take juice in the future i would do a split like this..

Mon Chest 30sets, Tricep 15sets
Tues Back 30-35sets, Bicep 15sets
Wed Legs 25-30 sets, Calves
Thurs Chest 20sets, Tricep 15sets
Fri Back 20sets, Bicep 15sets
Sat Shoulders 20-25sets
Sun OFF
There reason i put shoulder once a week is because it gets worked from chest heavily..

The routine i posted is great for juicer, actually Ronnie coleman follows a similar routine 6 days a week each muscle group twice a week, lots of volume style..
Forgot to mention if your eating lots and lots of clean food you will NOT overtrain on this routine, i would give this routine a shot if your stacking lots of steroids, the result will be massive, gigantic, humongous muscle gain..

Your taking steroids and only training 4 times a week??? lolz, Im natural never taken juice and i train 5 times a week for an hour and 10 minutes with 15-20 sets easily, if your juicin i would bump it to 6 times a week with minimum of 30-35 sets for each body part except smaller muscle gruop for an hour..

Sat Shoulders 20-25sets
Sun OFF
There reason i put shoulder once a week is because it gets worked from chest heavily..

The routine i posted is great for juicer, actually Ronnie coleman follows a similar routine 6 days a week each muscle group twice a week, lots of volume style..
Forgot to mention if your eating lots and lots of clean food you will NOT overtrain on this routine, i would give this routine a shot if your stacking lots of steroids, the result will be massive, gigantic, humongous muscle gain..

Really? More is not always better. Have u ever tried training other ways besides 15-20 sets 5 days a week? That's way too much.

Really? More is not always better. Have u ever tried training other ways besides 15-20 sets 5 days a week? That's way too much.

Heres the thing im only training for 1 hour and 20 mins max some days no more than 1 hour, The key is to pump up the muscle with volume but in a short amount of time, im not sayin do 30 sets in 3 freaking hours, i can finish 30 sets in less than 90 minutes..

Heres the thing im only training for 1 hour and 20 mins max some days no more than 1 hour, The key is to pump up the muscle with volume but in a short amount of time, im not sayin do 30 sets in 3 freaking hours, i can finish 30 sets in less than 90 minutes..

U didn't answer my question. I wouldn't do 30 sets if u paid me to. That's a waste of time. If u haven't fried ur muscle with even half of that. Ur not doing something right.

Hey guys i am about to start my cycle which is a offseason mass cycle. Im planning to hit the 300 pound mark maby a bit more since i respond very well to AAS. Id like to show you my routine which i have tweaked a bit which may help me but i really look for honost opinions. (PLZ NO TIME WASTERS)

The reason i train front delt with chest is because i do 3 exercises for chest and usually i do plate raise for 2 sets after chest then move onto bicep. ( i use to do this before and it really worked well)

Traps have been stubborn but they have been progressing well since i train them twice a week.

So please give me any ideas to help me out. I am the strongest in all 3 gyms i train in and so far the biggest aswel. (not trying to grow a big head but thought id give you a bit of a idea)

How long have u been training?

How long have u been training?

I have been training for 6 years on and off tho the last 3 years i have been smashing it at the gym.

I personally dont like working out more then 4 days a week. i grow more this way. 30 sets or 6 -7 days at a gym is not my thing as i do like to rest and eat all during my non training days

How long have you been training?

This is bad advice IMO

Sat Shoulders 20-25sets
Sun OFF

Do you squat and deadlift?

I'm guessing no since you train legs and back on consecutive days.

Split your legs and back up and focus on deads to help your lagging traps.

Top Bottom