Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

My routine

Mr Mob

Hey guys I'm 21 yr old male 72kg 6ft tall 13% bf and I want your opium on my routine. I want to gain lean muscle as fast as possible, I know you've herd this so many times. My diet is good 5-6 meals a day and I will be using whey protein, glutamine, creatine and pre work out drink. I want my body to have big main features such as pec delta and lats.
Iv been on and off the gym for years I play afl football so it's hard to keep going when injuries and all training take time but now it's finished I want to put slabs of muscle on.

So here it goes.. All are 4x8 last set till failure then reduce weight then failure

Day 1 :
Bench press
Flies
Incline bench
Incline flies

Close grip bench press
Tricep extensions
Overhead extentsions

Day 2:
Shoulder press
Flies
Reverse rows
Rear delt flies

BD curl
Hammer curls
Concentration curls

Day 3
Squats
Leg extensions
Hamstring curls
Calf raises

Chin ups
Lat pull downs
Low cable rows

Day 4
REST

Day 5
REPEAT

I also do ab work every third night
Leg raises
Crunches
Roman twists
Bridges

Advice and comment are welcome please let me know what you think.

Bro at 72kg=158.73 Lbs that workout sucks for you. Its way too dam much for your type of bod and what you want to accomplish. Dude you are 6" tall and 159Lbs! You have to give your body a chance to get strong way before you attempt this kind of routine.
All the workouts in the world are not gonna give you what you want if you dont have the foundation for it first.
You should be looking at the Strong Lifts 5x5. That bro is where you are gonna see fast improvements in strength and size.
You see bro for your bod right now LESS IS MORE!!!
Im gonna repeat this for you bro so pay attention now.
FOR YOUR BODY RIGHT NOW LESS IS MORE!!!!
To do the type of workout that you have listed above as compared to the SL5x5 you would be better off to workout 1 day per week!
You do the SL 5x5 exactly as it is written and if your not impressed with what you get out of it I will buy you a beginners cycle! Thats how sure I am of what I am saying here.
But if you take me up on my challenge to you then you have to log your program:D.

So you read this and then you take some time and you think about it. Then reply back. I will be waiting for you answer bro.
Not being an ass bro. I just get so tired of seeing you guys killing yourselves and getting nothing out of it. So what you are seeing here is my frustration.
Best regards and I will be looking for your answer.:verygood::evil:

Also bro dont forget you need to eat big to get big. But we can talk about that later.

Thank you man for your honesty. I'm going to take your advice and do it.

StrongLifts 5x5 Workout A
Squat 5x5
Bench Press 5x5
Barbell Rows 5x5

StrongLifts 5x5 Workout B
Squat 5x5
Overhead press 5x5
Dead lifts 5x5

Is this the work out you were talking about?

You got it bro and K to you for being intelligent about it!
Ok you follow this to the letter. At your size I would not add or subtract anything at all.
IDK what your lifts are now.....but I can tell you this, you can go here
http://www.elitefitness.com/forum/m...rol-nothing-but-mass-blast-cruise-755449.html
and see the starting weights that I used.
You really need to put your pride aside and start out very light so that you can continue to progress for the whole program.
It would be gr8 if you could do a log on this too bro.
I really think you will be happily surprized with this program. And if your not I will stand good for my challenge to you if you log it.
Good luck and POST!

Yeah bro I will post it up!
I will start in about 3 weeks time because I need to let my shoulder recover from a footy injury.

Is there any expectations I should be looking for such is like how much weight I should be putting on in a period of time

Can't wait to start it! Thanks

Bro IMO the very best advice is this,
Expect nothing, JUST DO THE WORKOUT AS IT IS WRITTEN.
Change nothing.
Eat!
Seriously bro this is what I think.
Dont get so caught up in all that. Just concentrate on doing the program exactly the way its written.
I can tell you this. YOu will lift more and you will be stronger and you will look better at the end.

Top Bottom