Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

my pic: be kind

glennds

hi everyone. i am a newbie and on my first cycle of papervar at 40mg/day. i am 41 and 5-10. i have always been well built and have learned a lot about BBing the past few years. i had decent muscle and abs but couldn't get my weight much over 180.

i started using papervar three weeks ago. my strength increases have been almost freaky and have put on 5 lbs of LBM. everything is fitting tighter around the legs, butt, back, shoulders. my waist remains at 33". i was not trying to lose any
thing around the waist.

here is an out of the gates pic, taken today. suggestions are welcome. i do not shave any of my (not too heavy) body hair.

Last edited:
You look great bro! Keep up the good work!

One piece of advice: You have a wide waist (33 inches with abs), so work on bringing up your lats and shoulders, this is make you appear wider and your waist smaller. Other than that.. looks like you're on the right track!

thanks dooley. i hate to admit it but you are right about the waist thing after looking at my pic. i am a thin person and always have been, but see how important proportion is in BB.

i have been packing on the food to put on weight on during my cycle. and have lost some leanness around the middle. i will
take your advice about the shoulders/back. i really do not want to get any thinner. i think a little weight looks good on a man.

yes you do have a thick waist so you need to work your arms and delts a lot harder. where's the wheel shot bro?

either way looking good keep it up!

Looking good -- keep it up!

i work my arms and shoulders pretty hard but maybe i am not going about it correctly for more mass. any suggestions?

Top Bottom