Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

lets talk about trenbolone

Neusdiek

trenbolone is a steroid that I have had my eye on for the past five years since I started using steroids
I’m currently 33 years old and I am 5 foot 6 and I fluctuate from about 180 pounds up to 195 pounds
my goal is to get stronger and try to get over 200 pounds while keeping my body fat at 15 percent or less
what do you think about using Tren?
And what kind of dosing would you recommend

I'm around the same weight and height as you. 5'6" at 185 to 190 and around 12% off cycle 10% near the end of a good cycle, but I am 48 years of age. I have done a couple different dosing levels with Tren. The best for me that leaves me feeling good and getting good results is 60 mg of Tren Ace every other day with 85 mg of Testosterone Cypionate. This averages out to about 200 mg of tren a week and 300 mg of test a week. I have good energy, I feel great, I am not breaking out like crazy and my AI use is able to be minimized. I tried 400 mg of Tren and 400 mg of testosterone a week and I felt like garbage and it took a long time to get my AI use figured out based on blood work. Had to throw in some Caber at that point as well. I also broke out worse than I did in my teenage years. The results were no better, granted some of that could have been feeling like garbage and the lack of motivation because of that.

trenbolone is a steroid that I have had my eye on for the past five years since I started using steroids
I’m currently 33 years old and I am 5 foot 6 and I fluctuate from about 180 pounds up to 195 pounds
my goal is to get stronger and try to get over 200 pounds while keeping my body fat at 15 percent or less
trenbolone is fine for you but low dose 200mgs/week with some winstrol and n2guard

my goal is to get stronger and try to get over 200 pounds
while keeping my body fat at 15 percent or less
How about you refer to the articles?

And fix the diet

make sure you're getting quality tren, use para pharma from ugfreak

tren is for the big boys for sure
at least 500 to 600 mg a week and use n2 guard with it

it's stacks well with just about anything but Winstrol might be something that is right up your alley
do 250 mg

Top Bottom