Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

My first muay thai training session

im off to thailand in the summer for some training, it will be interesting
to see how they train compared to us in the uk and us. although most of
em have a small frame they can do serious damage. the good thing about
thai is that it shows you where you weaknesses are in your legs, elbows. if it
hurts you've gotta train more. if your really serious about improving your
fighting techniques take a trip to shaolin in china and only there will you become a fighter you would only dream of. the training is very demanding, so
only go when your at full fitness otherwise you'll have no chance.

shaolin rules!

Boardin087 said:
i really enjoyed it. my shins are hurting from kicking and rolling over them with a rolling pin. calves hurt alot too. im really loooking forward to next class :)

Boardin man, it's been almost 90 days since this post. How are your shins doing now? If they're still the same, don't fret, I read that it can take up to 6 months before they become conditioned. I wouldn't know though, since I don't train in kickboxing. Not yet, anyway. And hey, how did the rolling pin excercise workout? Could you give all of us an update? Right on.

Last edited:
Never heard of the rolling pin.
In Thailand they used the bag and then when working out with thai pads and the body belt the instructor would just all of a sudden block your kick with his shin.Shin to shin with a Thai instructor.......owwwww. You numb up after a while.

Top Bottom