Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Incline Bench vs Bench

Tubby

I keep seeing and reading that incline bench is better for looks than regular bench, what do you guys do?, should I give up bench all together and just focus more on incline. I feel good about my bench gains and it just doesnt seem right to give it up 100% after all these years, but my friends say Im wasting my time, and that I should focus on incline only.....any advice???

Rotate the movements if your going for looks, dumbbells are also very good for building muscle.

A lot of people will tell you to ditch flat bench as your PRIMARY chest builder. Well try it out for a bit month and see how it goes.

I have almost know upper chest in comparison to the rest. So rather than continue to focus on flat and decline, I do a warmup set of inclines on the machine, than go directly to incline dumbells.

Mix in some flyes, than decline and thats it. I am seeming some results, slowly but surely.

I been doing Bench Inclines for 2, 1/2 months now and I must say they add allot to your upper chest in terms off mass, for me, flat benching just wasn’t cutting it, I found allot of improvements over the ordinary bench, especially when I flex my chest you can really see the chest lift up now.

So in two ways, it makes your upper chest blow up and it also helps lift up your entire chest (more muscle to pull up with)

This is what I have found with my experience using the incline.

Variety is the key. If you're interested in looks do all 3, flat, incline, and decline. Use both barbells and dumbells, do flies with d-bells flat, incline, and decline, and experiment with the angles on decline and incline.

Top Bottom