Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

I need to GAIN 35 POUNDS HELP!!!

Bill King

Here is the Issue.
I am in High School right now going into my senior year of football-- our season just ended with my weighing 162 pounds playing fullback... probably the smallest fullback in the league.

This year I am willing to do whatever it takes to hit the 200 pound mark. As of today I weigh 165 pounds, and am currently taking Testrol, Creatine, Whey Protein, and Weight Gainer.

What I need is suggestions, besides the usual EAT EAT EAT... I need something that will seriously work, any measures to get this, because football is that important to me.

Any info would be great.

It's true Bill... You're going to have to eat hard and lift heavy.. I suggest u count callories to make sure you hit at least say 1000 or more over maintenence.. And try and get 1.5 to 2 grams protein per pound of bw as well... Thats about as simple as I can put it.

Good luck bro

Weight Gainers are empty calories. There is so much sodium in those, all it does is make you retain water.

You must eat like there is no tomorrow, and get on a lifting program consisting of heavy compound movements. Run a search for Cornholio's Old School routine.

You're the same guy that asked on the anabolic board......

"how does an underage person go about getting anabolic steroids?"

You are not going to hit the 200 mark this year. Sorry, thats just fact. With all the cardio and your inexperience in the gym, you cannot gain that type of size that fast. Relax dude, bust your ass in the gym and use your smaller size as your drive. Be faster, be smarter, be badder. Don't use gear. High school football is not that important.

Here is what I suggest to you... it might be more effective than reaching 200lbs.

Have a personal trainer with some experiene in plyometrics take you through a routine, one that you can do on your own, and maybe do once a week with him. You will increase your speed, acceleration and be able to hit the defense with alot more speed than you could before... thus turning your 165lb frame before into a faster moving object... it's simple physics... plus, with the fancy footwork, you'll be able to dodge many tackles.

In High school I ran a 4.5 40-yard dash, I was a quick muther fucker at my height. I played football my senior year at 165lbs. I was kickoff return and flanker... I also did some reverses... I don't think anyone could catch me from the other team (one reason, when I came in on offense I was always well rested!) :)

My point is, you can probably bulk up 10lbs of solid muscle in a year... stay away from anabolics dude, you are in High School for pete's sake... 10lbs of muscle in a year is HIGHLY doable... especially at your age... so you can get to around 175 and stay lean... and maintain that quickness and speed.

Look into it bro

C-ditty

why rain on this guys parade fellas?

I bet you could do it if you really worked hard (NEVER missing a meal, sleeping LOTS, squatting and deadlifting)

Do a routine that looks like this

day 1
squat 5x5

day 3
bench 5x5

day 5
deadlift 5x5

include whatever asistance just make sure you keep that basic plan.

EAT man eat lots of steak, hamburger, pasta. you can do it...its not going to be all muscle but give it a try. Whats the worst that can happen? you don't like the fat gain so you drop it after the season? big deal

Citruscide said:
Here is what I suggest to you... it might be more effective than reaching 200lbs.

Have a personal trainer with some experiene in plyometrics take you through a routine, one that you can do on your own, and maybe do once a week with him. You will increase your speed, acceleration and be able to hit the defense with alot more speed than you could before... thus turning your 165lb frame before into a faster moving object... it's simple physics... plus, with the fancy footwork, you'll be able to dodge many tackles.

In High school I ran a 4.5 40-yard dash, I was a quick muther fucker at my height. I played football my senior year at 165lbs. I was kickoff return and flanker... I also did some reverses... I don't think anyone could catch me from the other team (one reason, when I came in on offense I was always well rested!) :)

My point is, you can probably bulk up 10lbs of solid muscle in a year... stay away from anabolics dude, you are in High School for pete's sake... 10lbs of muscle in a year is HIGHLY doable... especially at your age... so you can get to around 175 and stay lean... and maintain that quickness and speed.

Look into it bro

C-ditty
Exactly what I was trying to say, said much better

Top Bottom