Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

How many chest sets while on juice?

How many sets while on juice?

• 5-10

Votes: 58 29.1%
  • 10-15

Votes: 63 31.7%
  • 15-20

Votes: 38 19.1%
  • 20+

Votes: 29 14.6%

• Total voters
iron_sun_god said:
Same both on and off: Pressing movements-12 sets, flyes-6 sets...Later
Im with you on this one... 4 sets bench press or dumbell press, 4 sets incline dumbell press (barbell hurts shoulder), 4 sets decline bench=12 sets pressing.
then, 3 sets machine flyes & 3 sets cable crossovers=6 sets stretching. For a total of 18 sets. This split is the same on cycle and off cycle, but on cycle the weight/reps goes up, up, and away.....
BC

I think it all depends on the intensity level...if your pushin yourself to the max...you could get away with doing 6 sets....yes only 6 sets for chest...believe me it works.
I pump my chest up so hard i cant even do shit after 6 -9 sets...thats the way you should do it...it might be good 2 switch it up bro.
So half the time im on juice or not i only do 2 -3 excercises per bodypart...sometimes more and let me tell you it works good IF U KEEP THE INTENSITY HIGH.

While on:

3-5 sets flat bench
3 sets incline DB
2 sets seated press
2-4 sets DB flies

All sets exclude warm-up and are for 4-8 reps.

While off I simply reduce each lift by one set. The reps are increased to 6-10.

Enjoy!

2-3 sets warm up flat bench
4 sets flat bench
4 sets incline dumbell
4 sets decline barbell
4 sets cable or pec deck

timmyjo81 said:
I think it all depends on the intensity level...if your pushin yourself to the max...you could get away with doing 6 sets....yes only 6 sets for chest...believe me it works.
I pump my chest up so hard i cant even do shit after 6 -9 sets...thats the way you should do it...it might be good 2 switch it up bro.
So half the time im on juice or not i only do 2 -3 excercises per bodypart...sometimes more and let me tell you it works good IF U KEEP THE INTENSITY HIGH.
2 excercises per bodypart?!?!?!? That shit is weak, bro.
BC

15-18 sets

all the time

Incline DB press
Flat Machine press (upright)
Cable flys

I used to do much more work

and when I switched to the above

religiuosly POOF! like rising loafs of bread

12-15 sets twice a week. blam.

Top Bottom