Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

How many chest sets while on juice?

How many sets while on juice?

• 5-10

Votes: 58 29.1%
  • 10-15

Votes: 63 31.7%
  • 15-20

Votes: 38 19.1%
  • 20+

Votes: 29 14.6%

• Total voters
For chest I do about 4 different weights. I'll do dumbell press, incline dumbell press, incline flys, french press. 4-5 sets for each, reps of 10 for each.

chill! ya 3-year old post bumpin bastids.

OKIE said:
I know this differs depending on your goals, but I was just curious how many sets you guys do on chest day while on gear.

4 sets of incline DB presses.
4 sets of decline bench presses.
sometimes 4-6 sets of seated bench presses....

The staples for chest are incline DB presses, they give the best development.

DIV

:chomp:

It takes me a long time to warm up my chest, and I have had prior shoulder problems, so I probably do a good 8 sets just to warm up.

Once warmed up I do:
5-7 sets flat bench -I usually do 4 sets up, hit my hardest weight twice for 6-8 reps, and then do 1-2 sets down.

5 sets decline -4 sets up, 2 at my hardest for 6-8 reps.

5 sets incline -4 sets up, 2 at my hardest for 6-8 reps.

4 sets pullovers -I use moderately light to heavy weight, from a really good stretch to actually having to exert myself.

4 sets on butterfly machine

finish off with push-ups.

So not including warm up sets, I would be in the 23-25 range.

My routine from yesterday
warm up; 15 mins (70lb 1 x 10, 135lb 1x 10,225lb 1x3,315 1x1,405lb 1x1) Working set : decline (495 1x6, 505 1x6) incline (420 1x6,430 1x6) flat(395 1x6,405 1x6) and for a finisher I use flat db flies (105's 1x10) just 7 working sets

OKIE said:
I know this differs depending on your goals, but I was just curious how many sets you guys do on chest day while on gear.

It doesn't matter whether you're on or not IMO, I still do about 10 sets max and at the end of those 10 sets...my chest already feels like the morning after. Lift intense and heavy no matter whether on or off is my way to go. When you're on...you'll be able to go HEAVIER, so jack up the #'s and still do the same # of reps and sets. The heavier weight is what gives your muscles the stimulus to grow and being on juice and diet etc. helps too :p

DIVISION said:
4 sets of incline DB presses.

The staples for chest are incline DB presses, they give the best development.

DIV

:chomp:

To you maybe. Not for everyone. I hate DB presses, they overwork my arms and underwork my chest. Maybe it's because i'm 6'2. But then again chest is one of my easiest body part to develop.

Hey i noticed a lot of peeps doing a huge ammount of sets for their chests here and in the gym. On chest day everyone is a scientist, but there are very few what i would call even decent chests, be it size, cuts you name it all are very average and hardly stand out in clothes. Maybe i'm spoiled by mine ;) and having grown up looking at Arnolds.

GREGORY said:
Hey i noticed a lot of peeps doing a huge ammount of sets for their chests here and in the gym. On chest day everyone is a scientist, but there are very few what i would call even decent chests, be it size, cuts you name it all are very average and hardly stand out in clothes. Maybe i'm spoiled by mine ;)

That's how I feel about my cock!

You all brag but mine is BIGGER!

Top Bottom