Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

How many chest sets while on juice?

How many sets while on juice?

• 5-10

Votes: 58 29.1%
  • 10-15

Votes: 63 31.7%
  • 15-20

Votes: 38 19.1%
  • 20+

Votes: 29 14.6%

• Total voters
flat press 4
incline 4
decline 4
dumbell flys 4
close grip 3
pec deck 3

total 22

same on or off cycle

does anyone think this is too much to be doing off cycle?

Flat bench 4 sets 8 reps
Incline Dumbell 4 sets 8 reps
Dips 4 sets to failure
Incline Cable Flies 4 sets of ten

Same regardless whether off or on

well it was put to me to increase intensity and lower volume

i might try that when i come off, iv'e been told that when off cycle i should limit my weight training to 45 minutes.

also during pct i should (as you were saying) drop my reps down to 6 per set (heavy as fuck, ideally failing out on the last reps) and only do 3 working sets per excercise. warming up still doesnt count as usual.

Get up to repping 315 or more for 1 clean set of 8 or more reps and anything else in addition is just gravy imo.

By that I mean who cares about X amount of chest sets or exercises done if your basic benching strength isn't already up to a certain standard. If your current rep weight is 225 for sets of 5 and you want a bigger chest then you're better off focusing on building that to 315 for reps than worrying about how many sets and reps you are doing.

I'm sure plenty will disagree, but that's how I feel about the subject.

i dont really go by sets, so much as duration and how i feel lately.

if i am going for higher reps and shorter rests, i will get more sets in, but if im going for higher weight, reps will be less, and rests will be longer.

regardless of my goal for the workout, i try and end it by an hour (no longer than an hour and a half).

anywhere from 12, to 30!

Top Bottom