Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Has anyone had positive results working out without equipment & weights?

nojuicemuscle

I'm 210 lbs. / 6'0" / approx. 20% body fat. I would like to get to 185 lbs. / 10% body fat. I came across the website listed below and I'm just wondering before I make the purchase whether anyone has had positive results with the program and whether my goals could be achieved with the Insanity workout. I'm personally attracted to the workout because it does not require any equipment & I can do it in my own home.

Any feedback is appreciated.
insanemuscle.info

Hey brother, I don't know that specific workout but to get to your goal you should focus on your diet, and light cardio. If you lost 10% of your bodyfat you would be roughly 190lbs which you could do pretty easily in a few months.

Also, there is really value in going to a gym unless it absolutely is not an option. When I first started there were a handul of people there that I looked up to and thought if I could only be like those people. Now they come to me for advice. The gym can help keep you motivated and honest.

Top Bottom