Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Do you have any injuries right now and if so how are you training around them?

have been struggling with a tight lower back that was causing me pain for the last year and a bit. did alot of core work, and now i seem to be back to normal. time to hit the gym hard. the only thing that bothers me is walking for to long or sitting. but three plates on the squat feels fine. its weird.

feeling better but several numb spots.

shoulder problems here. it used to to just hurt when I did the flat bench. now any benching/over-heading pressing is out. even squats are starting to irritate it. starts at the top of my shoulder and runs all the way down into my forearm. bicep tendon I guess. injuries suck. haven't had a decent chest or shoulder workout in months.

b fold the truth said:
right elbow went through window at gym, accident, wednesday. i took out the 3" deep piece of glass stuck in it, then was rushed to er. looks ugly, lots of work done, stitches, pain isn't fun. rehab!!!

Arm%201.jpg

Still don't have feeling in parts of my arm and LOTS of bad feeling in other parts. Doc is very concerned that I can't curl my arm past about 45 degrees without extreme pain. Could be something torn...

I have a fuckin compressed radial nerve - WTF. never heard of the shit before but I have one. Hurts like hell through my forarm and around the distal bicept tendon. I just suck it up and do what I gotta do. I Ice it every day.

AinteasybeingDiesie said:
I have a fuckin compressed radial nerve - WTF. never heard of the shit before but I have one. Hurts like hell through my forarm and around the distal bicept tendon. I just suck it up and do what I gotta do. I Ice it every day.

When they gave me a local, one of the spots that they put the injection in was around the radial nerve...and they hit it. Man...I yelled out in the ER. I'm having pain in the same places you are...and down to the bone on my wrist too.

b fold the truth said:
Arm%201.jpg

Still don't have feeling in parts of my arm and LOTS of bad feeling in other parts. Doc is very concerned that I can't curl my arm past about 45 degrees without extreme pain. Could be something torn...

so it's been a week, now?

I have a slight subluxation in my L4 and L5 due to spinal stenosis..
Causes some sik ass pain or numb pain depending on daily activity
Dropped squats, deads, over head work and shrugs.

Started core work EOD
AB/rev. hyerpers EOD
Deloding by hanging 2xday

Moved many exercises to hammer equipment (thank god for hammer strength)

In pct right now and am healing nicley

Making this core work a stable eod from now on, peiod

Lumberg said:
so it's been a week, now?

Yeah, been a week and still pretty sore and not completely healed. Doc wants to take out the stitches on Friday but I'm thinking wait till Monday.

Top Bottom