Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Do you have any injuries right now and if so how are you training around them?

The Shadow said:
I guess....my xays look nasty - thats about all I know

Wait, your X-ray? My X-ray never showed my discs - just the vertabrae. Do you mean CAT or MRI, or do you mean the actual bones are rotated?

That shouldn't be as difficult to fix. What's that called, sublaxation I believe? I had two sublaxated in my cervical spine. Gave me neck pain whenever I tilted my head to the right. Believe it or not, a chiropractor (doubles as my ART guy) fixed it right up. I'm shifty when it comes to them and their shady practice, but if it works, it works.

As B Fold always said - can't argue with results.

Anthrax Invasion said:
Wait, your X-ray? My X-ray never showed my discs - just the vertabrae. Do you mean CAT or MRI, or do you mean the actual bones are rotated?

That shouldn't be as difficult to fix. What's that called, sublaxation I believe? I had two sublaxated in my cervical spine. Gave me neck pain whenever I tilted my head to the right. Believe it or not, a chiropractor (doubles as my ART guy) fixed it right up. I'm shifty when it comes to them and their shady practice, but if it works, it works.

As B Fold always said - can't argue with results.

the actual vertabrae...Lumbar vert 1 and 2

The Shadow said:
the actual vertabrae...Lumbar vert 1 and 2

Ah. What was your prognosis? Ever think of seeing an ART doctor? They tend to help - my shoulders and back feel better since going for the past month.

You've been posting here a lot now. Trying to make up for lost moderating time? :p

Anthrax Invasion said:
Ah. What was your prognosis? Ever think of seeing an ART doctor? They tend to help - my shoulders and back feel better since going for the past month.

You've been posting here a lot now. Trying to make up for lost moderating time? :p

Ive moved and havent found a suitable ART guyin the area.....if I keep hititng the lower abs/lumbars - its manageable.

As far as lost time goes - we'll see how long it takes before some highschooler starts mouthing off.

Oh wait - One already has......for real

LOL

The Shadow said:
Ive moved and havent found a suitable ART guyin the area.....if I keep hititng the lower abs/lumbars - its manageable.

As far as lost time goes - we'll see how long it takes before some highschooler starts mouthing off.

Oh wait - One already has......for real

LOL

Do reverse hypers. I like 'em. Lots of no-load, high repped sets throughout the day. Keeps me feeling good.

Static ab work is best too. I'm in pain for awhile if I try to do crunches and the like. What kind've ab work do you do?

Anthrax Invasion said:
Do reverse hypers. I like 'em. Lots of no-load, high repped sets throughout the day. Keeps me feeling good.

Static ab work is best too. I'm in pain for awhile if I try to do crunches and the like. What kind've ab work do you do?

Crunches ala Needsize.
Hanging leg raises or weighted pull ins
Rope crunches
weighted declines

right elbow went through window at gym, accident, wednesday. i took out the 3" deep piece of glass stuck in it, then was rushed to er. looks ugly, lots of work done, stitches, pain isn't fun. rehab!!!

On topic - I am healing from dislocating my knee.. just getting back to the point where I can start doing leg work with body weight.. can't do anything heavy. Just mostly cardio for lower body..

But upper body doing well. :) q

Top Bottom