Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

cycle no2

left glute this morning, gotta go back down near the city to finish that job tomorrow morning, fucking freezing i hate that shit, i think i'm gonna have to go to queensland, fuck being cold in winter. might hit the gym again today, feeling pretty good. week 6 started yeesterday. there's no better combo for sex that i've found than hcg mast and test, cum real hard and that lil bit of extra aggression kinda makes me growl and get rougher, TAKE IT BITCH

left glute this morning, gotta go back down near the city to finish that job tomorrow morning, fucking freezing i hate that shit, i think i'm gonna have to go to queensland, fuck being cold in winter. might hit the gym again today, feeling pretty good. week 6 started yeesterday. there's no better combo for sex that i've found than hcg mast and test, cum real hard and that lil bit of extra aggression kinda makes me growl and get rougher, TAKE IT BITCH

lol, man its nice and mild up here on the goldy mate, bit fresh before sunrise but nothing like down south.
ehhhhh i hate the cold more then anything!

lol, man its nice and mild up here on the goldy mate, bit fresh before sunrise but nothing like down south.
ehhhhh i hate the cold more then anything!

cunt.

i hear good things about bowen, would love a move somewhere near the coast, need somewhere that is not a capital city but has enough population to start my business again from scratch, need to go somewhere to catch a fish, the murray is so fucking boring and shithouse. what happened with your dbol champ?

whew glad to be back, forgot to take computer with me i packed the power cord but not the laptop dumb fucker i am, put on plenty of muscle have lost considerable fat cycle really has been a great success, i really expected more from the var in terms of fat loss but ah well next cycle i'll do tren test p and t3 and see how we go with that. Gonna do 10 days of low dosages of the forbidden substance to see this cycle out then the omega project for 2 months, just signed up today. should be good will continue this log i think i feel its important to keep the log at least for my own records, hcg and another shot tomorrow. moods were very elevated today, angry at the slightest thing and overly excited by the smallest thing, movies etc. touchy as fuck, maybe i need more sleep. good blowie kinda ironed the kinks out before, watching the terminator and eating pizza-cheat meal. terminator series is fucking great.

I went hard at the OMEGA and peaked at 7% bf two wks early for my show so its great stuff just follow it to the tee and you will be very happy , im harder and have the shape i was trying to get for ever ,im hooked .

Brad.

7% prolly dont sound as good as 5 or 4 but im 40 yrs so thats as low as i go, but im freakin swoll lbm poking out all over my shoulders and back :).
And legs........ well you'll see .

Brad.

brad thats fucking awesome, shit hot hard work pays off ay!

i have signed up on the omega project and am awaiting my instructions from omega,

long while since update, i'm on week 7 now have lost probably 10%bf over all. my diet has been strict as fuck every calorie counted every day, one cheat meal a week. the fat loss i mainly attribute to the diet and a lil help from the drugs, the mass gains i have seen are definately due to the drugs. there has of course been some hard training as well but this course was overdosed for a cutter. got asked twice tonight if i was on steroids amongst mates who i haven't seen for months. i didn't want that look, i cant see it myself but i am very happy with the size just still wanna cut another bit more off, i estimate myself at 13%bf, scales at gym say 12, ones at home say 16, accumeasure calipers using one point reading says 11.
i am completely shut down but hcg is fixing that, other than that virtually zero sides i can feel, i assume my cholesterol is completely fucked from all the anavar and right now i just picked up a cold/flu, other than that this cycle is brilliant and i definately recommend it, masteron has killed all bad sides, sex drive is unreal, body hair has been very minimal, aggression is controllable all is very good!!

will post up pics shortly

10% in 7 Weeks? That's fuckin awesome man.
Motivates me to push myself real hard now, haha.

10% holly shizzle nice , now thats great work right there , you prolly lost 2% just bangin the misses or as i can mine *the handbrake* lol.

Brad.

Top Bottom