Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

currently..

TheOak84

what muscle are you lagging on or neglecting?

mine are my traps, i havnet worked them in 5 weeks :(
i can see them shrinking right before my eyes. lol

I don't do direct trap work, but that doesn't seem to stop them from being solid and growing... My chest, shoulders and bi's lag naturally. THey're the toughest to get to respond to training.

i am currently ignoring my traps and calves, and lateral delts. those along with my chest and rear delts are lagging.

rear delts lagging - genetic predisposition?
some symmetry issues with left arm/shoulder being smaller than the right arm(the guy who looks at himself in the mirror 400 times a day will notice this..)
Leg Size

I never work my arms, the only work they get is through compound exersices for chest and back. I do work my forearms directly though, it's important to have strong forearms for hockey. It's not very functional for sports if you do isolation movements, especially for arms. I don't like strong at all, but I'm not bad for someone my age.

UA, I hear that man. I notice the little differences in my right arm next to my left, and it bugs the hell out of me. I'm learning to not worry about it.

Definitely traps...I have worked the hell out of them before and saw very little in the way of progress....they are pretty thick now but lack height...

biceps

i've been so caught up in the squats, deads, etc.

but i guess they get hit a good bit doing deads and chins so it's ok.

Top Bottom