Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Boosting lower body size and strength with sarms

repnios

I’ve got a lagging lower body for whatever reasons, i blame genetics
Hoping i can get some tips on sarms to use. I’m 6’2’’ and 180 pounds and lanky limbs. My calves seem like they don’t even exist
Really interested in using yk11 to see if it can help grow my calves and legs overall. This stuff is supposed to be good for that right?
Also combining it with what type of workout? Should i do a 5x5 program ?

genetics are absolutely a factor when it comes to calves. if you have long lanky muscles then of course your calves will appear smaller, everyone wants thick calves but yours are long. you need to train them more often and more heavy.

with legs, like steve pointed out, genetics play a big role and cardio will help with that in terms of running and stairclimbing...

here is a good sarms stack to implement as well..

for the best quality sarms visit either https://umbrellalabs.is or https://sarms.forsale

1-12 Rad-140 (TESTOLONE) 20 mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.
1-12 YK-11 (MYOBOL) 10 mg per day split doses… 5 mg a.m. and 5 mg 6-8 hours later
1-12 S4 (ANDARINE) 50 mg day... split doses... 25 mg in the a.m. and 25 mg 4-6 hours later
1-12 n2guard

Mini pct 13-16

Clomid 50/25/25/25 OR Nolva 40/20/20/20
Gw-501516 20 mg day

I would suggest following Dylan's advice precisely! For the best quality SARMS and peptides, make sure to check out Umbrella Labs or Sarms4Sale!

I’ve got a lagging lower body for whatever reasons, i blame genetics
Hoping i can get some tips on sarms to use. I’m 6’2’’ and 180 pounds and lanky limbs. My calves seem like they don’t even exist
Really interested in using yk11 to see if it can help grow my calves and legs overall. This stuff is supposed to be good for that right?
Also combining it with what type of workout? Should i do a 5x5 program ?
yk11 can b e good, 10mgs yk11 10mgs lgd and some n2guard

Top Bottom