Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

approx 6 months left in the year, what are your goals?

Jolly Rodgers, you aren't going to have 29" thighs with a squat that is only going to be 300+. Mine tape at 29", and I do 505 for 5 reps. Granted, size and strength do not allow go hand-in-hand, however you will need to handle alot heavier poundages if you wish to add 4" of meat to your thighs. That is a pretty large increase. Put allot of emphasis on squats and leg presses. Still, I think you can attain it, if you give it everything you have. Otherwise, your goals look pretty tough, but they can be done if you want it bad enough. Good luck bro!

In terms of size gains:
My goal is to bring up my lats and add overall "muscle density."

In terms of strength:
Make my lats super strong so it can support a bigger bench. Increase strength on deads, squats, and bench. Looking for 90-120lbs increase on the core lifts ...

-sk

BodyByFinaplix said:
Jolly Rodgers, you aren't going to have 29" thighs with a squat that is only going to be 300+. Mine tape at 29", and I do 505 for 5 reps. Granted, size and strength do not allow go hand-in-hand, however you will need to handle alot heavier poundages if you wish to add 4" of meat to your thighs. That is a pretty large increase. Put allot of emphasis on squats and leg presses. Still, I think you can attain it, if you give it everything you have. Otherwise, your goals look pretty tough, but they can be done if you want it bad enough. Good luck bro!

Thanks Bro

But I think Sust might help me with this, in the coming weeks

:rolleyes:

your point still stands though, allot of work !!

ffknight84 said:
yuo want to add 85 to your bench and 25 to your squat?? that should be the other way around bro !! =)

For some reasone Im abnormally strong in my upperbody, I swear its from both sides of my family being scottish. (my grandfathers are BIG, bigger then me) lol

Its really wierd..
I could walk with my arms if I had too ..haha

Last edited:
From Zero said:
Current weight/lifts:

About 173-175.
Dead - 385
Squat - 315
bench - 300

Goals:

Weight - 190
Dead - 445
Squat - 365
Bench - 315-325

Bump.

I have completed my bench and bodyweight goals. Have yet to test my squat and deadlift though. Might have to put those on hold for a while though. :(

Have YOU reached YOUR goals?!

neat....I was thinking of bumping this, but was too lazy to search for it.

my goals...achieved most of them.

bodyweight - 210lbs to 240lbs. probably at about 235lbs right now.

greatly improved my focus areas - chest (probably my weakest body part)
arms
shoulders
back
neck/traps

bench 300lbs - ?? don't know...need to test that.

deadlift 500 - I know i didn't get this one.

I didn't take pics every month either, but I've been meaning to take some recent ones for everyone to see.

all in all, I've had a decent 2nd half of the year with regards to my training.

Great post! And bump. haha My goals are to get myself back to lifting what I was before the lay off, and exceed my previous lifts and size. Thats my goal for april however though, since the year's almost over. haha

Wow, I forgot about this thread. I did it though. I added an inch to my arms and at least 15 lbs of lbm, and if I recall where I was at the time of that post, I might be a bit leaner. I didn't make the gains I had hoped for on my delts, but got everything else.

Top Bottom