Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

zma sleep study

lucianne

Hello ladies,
So I read in their marketing that sleeping aid is one of the ZMA benefits, I will use it for a while because I have been very stressed out and that's affecting my sleeping very much, My question is if you use it for a while you will become dependent of adict to it, like some other sleeping drugs?

ZMA is nothing more then a zinc, magnesium and vitamin b6 supplement. The recommend dosage for females is 2 capsules 30-45 minutes before bed on a close to empty stomach.

Vitamin B6 is a persecutor to melatonin production to ZMA may help promote a more restful sleep but it's nothing going to do a whole lot for treating insomnia. Your best option for naturally trying to treat insomnia would be a good natural sleep aid supplement like n2sleep from n2bm.com.

Both ZMA and n2sleep are natural herbal based formulas that contain nothing hormonal or anything your body can become addicted to. Your body can very easily develop a dependency on prescription sleep medication. That won't happen from supplementing with either ZMA or N2sleep.

Hello ladies,
So I read in their marketing that sleeping aid is one of the ZMA benefits, I will use it for a while because I have been very stressed out and that's affecting my sleeping very much, My question is if you use it for a while you will become dependent of adict to it, like some other sleeping drugs?

For me it barely does anything, but my GF sleeps like a baby once she takes a little bit of ZMA.

Everyone responds differently. For me even melatonin doesnt do shit. Sometimes GABA works, but also its a rare occasion

ZMA will not cause any addiction issues since it is just natural minerals and vitamins. N2Sleep is also a great natural product to help with sleep. It sounds like the stress you have is the route cause of the sleep issues. You should deal with that first and then the sleep will improve.

ZMA is indeed beneficial for one's sleep, but if you want something that will be truly effective for you, I would rather recommend using N2Sleep - it is one effective supplement for sleep problems, and it is not addictive. In fact, my wife has used it for a while when she had insomnia due to thyroid issues, and it was a huge help for her. What I like the most about it is that unlike sleep drugs n2sleep does not cause that feeling of hangover on the next morning. Instead, you wake up rested and with a good feeling.

Top Bottom