Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Your Motivation For The Day....

I've been known to glue shut a few eyelids...LOL..."good bitch, don't swallow then....I'll just shoot it in your eye"...LMFAO

This one fine girl I ran into the club the other night told me a story where she wouldnt let you hit it so you just jerked off in front of her and shot it in her eye from about 12 feet out. Not bad bro. Good distance.

Kakdiesel said:
This one fine girl I ran into the club the other night told me a story where she wouldnt let you hit it so you just jerked off in front of her and shot it in her eye from about 12 feet out. Not bad bro. Good distance.

that hoe is lying....I fucked her friend...I pulled out before I cam and shoot it across the room at her....and guess what "SCOREBOARD"..all on her face!!! :D

Sounds like you need 30 days in 29 palms......what a shit hole!Almost as bad as NTC.......I also like my m4 with203 and my 9mm I will miss them ......AIRBORNE!:D

Big Buck said:

that hoe is lying....I fucked her friend...I pulled out before I cam and shoot it across the room at her....and guess what "SCOREBOARD"..all on her face!!! :D

Well da ho wasnt lying, she DID say you didnt fuck HER..she never said anything about her friend. But she did mention watching some guy and her friend go at it that night and was turned on and wanted to join in. She said she was scared..but she wants you to call her up so her and her girlfriend can see why they call I call ya Biggie buck...I have her number if you want it..oh and she's got a tooth stickin outta her ear and her name is Toofy LOL

Top Bottom