Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Your Motivation For The Day....

B

Big Buck

I love being a Marine....

GREAT LINES ABOUT OUR MARINES AND WAR

"I want you boys to hurry up and whip these Germans so we can get out to the Pacific to kick the shit out of the purple-pissing Japanese, before the Goddamned MARINES get all the credit!" Lt General George Patton, US Army 1945

"People sleep peaceably in their beds at night only because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf."-GEORGE ORWELL

"The deadliest weapon in the world is a MARINE and his
rifle!"-GEN. PERSHING, US.ARMY

"Hard pressed on my right. My center is yielding. Impossible to maneuver. Situation excellent. I am attacking!"-FERDINAND FOCH

"We're surrounded. That simplifies the problem!"-CHESTY PULLER, USMC

"The more MARINES I have around the better I like it!"-GEN. MARK CLARK, US.ARMY

"Sometimes it is entirely appropriate to kill a fly with
a sledge hammer!"
--MAJ. HOLDREDGE

"A ship without MARINES is like a garment without
buttons."-ADM. DAVID PORTER, USN

"The MARINES have landed and have the situation well in hand!" -RICHARD HARDING DAVIS

"Casualties many; Percentage of dead not known; Combat efficiency: we are winning!"
--COL. DAVID M. SHOUP, USMC

"I can never again see a UNITED STATES MARINE without
experiencing a feeling of reverence."-GEN. JOHNSON, US.ARMY

"The raising of that flag on Suribachi means a MARINE
CORPS for the next 500 years."-JAMES FORRESTAL, SECRETARY OF THE NAVY

"Come on, you sons of bitches! Do you want to live
forever?"-LAST WORDS OF GUNNY DAN DALY, USMC

"We're not retreating, Hell! We're just attacking in
different direction!"--GEN.OLIVER SMITH, USMC

"I have just returned from visiting the MARINES at the
front, and there is not a finer fighting organization in the
world!"-GEN. DOUGLAS MACARTHUR, US.ARMY

"Teufelhunde!(Devil Dogs)"-GERMAN SOLDIERS, WW1 at
BELLEAU WOOD

"So they've got us surrounded, good! Now we can fire in
any direction, those bastards won't get away this time!"-CHESTY PULLER,
USMC

"We have two companies of MARINES running all over this island and thousands of ARMY troops doing nothing!"-GEN. JOHN VESSEY, CHAIRMAN OF JOINT CHIEFS

"The safest place in Korea was right behind a platoon of
MARINES. LORD, how they could fight!"-MAJ. GEN. FRANK LOWE, US.ARMY

"Panic sweeps my men when they are facing the AMERICAN MARINES." --CAPTURED NORTH KOREAN MAJOR

I'm not sure about motivation, but I have the sudden urge to enlist in the USMC and go kill some Japs... is that wrong?

My best friend is in the USMC, training in tech school right now all paid... completely changed him, for the good and the bad. Every damned time I talk to him now, he's flinging those fucking military catch phrases at me like a drone. Don't even try to have a debate with him, he knows the rule book like an evangelist knows the bible.

YellowD said:
I'm not sure about motivation, but I have the sudden urge to enlist in the USMC and go kill some Japs... is that wrong?

My best friend is in the USMC, training in tech school right now all paid... completely changed him, for the good and the bad. Every damned time I talk to him now, he's flinging those fucking military catch phrases at me like a drone. Don't even try to have a debate with him, he knows the rule book like an evangelist knows the bible.

like "freakin"..."locked on"...."good to go"...."head"....I could go on....LOL....

Big Buck said:

like "freakin"..."locked on"...."good to go"...."head"....I could go on....LOL....

and he keeps screaming Hoorah in my fucking ear... the first time he did it I about peed in my pants... at least he can scream at the enemy.

we've been known to use "Horrah" and "Kill" frequently as well..... LOL

My brother in law who was in the Marines for 8 years had this favorite quote " Whew I am so fucking happy to be out!" LMAO

Big Buck said:

yeah pretty much....I'm actually thinking about re-enlisting.

LOL yeah my boy in the marines came back and I was like, "Why didnt you join the navy or army?"

He replied: "Fuck da navy and fuck da army" :)

Top Bottom