Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

War Is a Racket

Why are marines douchebags java because we are confident?

No, it's mostly about being delusional...claiming you could have won WWII single handed when the facts differ...Assault troops are trained for their job but at some point intelligent people overcome the propaganda and start thinking for themselves.

A marine isn't more immune to dying from an IED than a Green Beret or a common 11b.

"War has changed. It’s no longer about nations, ideologies, or ethnicity. It’s an endless series of proxy battles fought by mercenaries and machines. War – and its consumption of life – has become a well-oiled machine."

No, it's mostly about being delusional...claiming you could have won WWII single handed when the facts differ...Assault troops are trained for their job but at some point intelligent people overcome the propaganda and start thinking for themselves.

A marine isn't more immune to dying from an IED than a Green Beret or a common 11b.

Nobody said marines are immune to dying, but we were trained different from you guys.
To think we are invincible, and the psychological factor is sometimes the edge you need during combat.

I never said WWII could have been won by the marines only. I know it takes a group effort to win a war. However, I will stick to my guns in regards to Marines being more aggressive and more fearless, and having that Devil don't care attitude... It works, I know the army did well in all our wars... But you have to love the branch you served in more than the others, you are taking the fun out of it all bro...

Nobody said marines are immune to dying, but we were trained different from you guys.
To think we are invincible, and the psychological factor is sometimes the edge you need during combat.

I never said WWII could have been won by the marines only. I know it takes a group effort to win a war. However, I will stick to my guns in regards to Marines being more aggressive and more fearless, and having that Devil don't care attitude... It works, I know the army did well in all our wars... But you have to love the branch you served in more than the others, you are taking the fun out of it all bro...

Top Bottom