Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

War Is a Racket

Well, you only need to score a 10 on the asvab to get into the army...Just sayin.

My thesis: Why the Marines kill everything they see, and why the Army runs scared.

I dont know what your deal is with java or the army but in the end we are all on the same team so try to keep some perspective. There are two wars with a lot of servicemen from all branches of our military and they all deserve the same respect for sacrificing for their country.

I dont know what your deal is with java or the army but in the end we are all on the same team so try to keep some perspective. There are two wars with a lot of servicemen from all branches of our military and they all deserve the same respect for sacrificing for their country.

I undersand you, but he continues to insult marines, and he continues to insult me.. he just called me a douchebag the other day for being a marine out of the clear blue sky. I'm willing to squash it, if he is.... And my heart goes out to all service men and women...

I undersand you, but he continues to insult marines, and he continues to insult me.. he just called me a douchebag the other day for being a marine out of the clear blue sky. I'm willing to squash it, if he is.... And my heart goes out to all service men and women...

Ok well you guys need to kiss and make up obviously

nah, java blows...I voted him off the island months ago, no one listened

I posted that marines are generally douchebags and based on my experiences inside and outside the military that is a true statement. A good friend of mine's father served two tours in Vietnam as a marine conscript and he is the most humble man you could imagine. Modern marines could learn a lot from his example...

I posted that marines are generally douchebags and based on my experiences inside and outside the military that is a true statement. A good friend of mine's father served two tours in Vietnam as a marine conscript and he is the most humble man you could imagine. Modern marines could learn a lot from his example...

Why are marines douchebags java because we are confident?

Top Bottom