Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

your bank account dont mean shit in the gym...pwned

tiger88

Alpha males reule

Well I now go to the gym in the AM I got a training partner who is toitally juiced to the gills and he competes…one of a few serious bros in the AM it seems so we paried up…good shit..he is a motherducker but good partner .only known him for a week or .

So walk into the gym as soon as it opens..so 7 AM (yesterday).. go over and warm up and some light movements for a few minutes before hitting upper chest/shoulders…. And while we there some other peeps there as well.. mostly old peeps and the Mexicans cleanings.

After Warm,ing UP we go over the only incline bench that is there (rest of em are being cleaned and the floor was wet there so one there)

So ….some old fuck was there..he is his 40s fat, bald, short and pale…. ive seen him there before and he drives audi S8 and a 6 series so he dif has some scrill in the bank..thinks his 6 figure income or what ever makes him special …who cares when your fat and bald

My partner: says “hey how many sets do you have?”

Estrogen ball “4 or 5” as he rolls his eyes

My partner: “ok we were working in then” and takes of the 10 lbs plates and add a plate on it (real violently like sin style)

Estrogen ball “what the hell you doing”

My partner “lifting some weights, what the fuck does it look like?”

Estrogen ball then looks around and then looks at his wife (she looks over at all us) then he look back at my partner .as he looks all pissy

My partner “go ahead and call her over here to save you, she will prolly just laugh at you while gawking at my bod. I alrdy saw her checking me out”

Estrogen ball “ cant you guys go use a different piece of equipment?”

My partner “no I train the largest muscle group first thing so incline is first thing in the line up so we are doing this nowt”.. hey why are you working out upper chest anyway, let me guess its lagging? You should quit kidding yourself and just quit working out altogether “

Estrogen ball “ what the fuck is wrong with you?” attacking me makes you feel good about yourself does it?”

My partner …just smiles and does a quick warm up set.. “your up BOSS” he says to him

Estrogen ball grabs his towel and waves his wife over and they leave (left prolly 15 minutes after getting there)

Fuck that old dude and his bank account ..i hate cooperate bitches who think they are hot shit..fuck those types (we all know them). … but he knows deep inside he is inferior and always been a lil wuss and will be a cream puff

haha, your buddy sounds a bit testy.

But if he's the alpha male that means you're not tiger...you need to work on that.

How are you lifting with 2 broken fingers anyway?

and dude, I'm going to vegas next weekend...

LMAO @Tigers training partner.......That's funny shit. I have push my way through to the squat rack sometimes. I do weights in the afternoon and sometimes there's young punks there that don't even know about "working in"
:Chef: :tuc:

UA_Iron said:
haha, your buddy sounds a bit testy.

But if he's the alpha male that means you're not tiger...you need to work on that.

How are you lifting with 2 broken fingers anyway?

and dude, I'm going to vegas next weekend...

ya he is a mean fucker ...

lol @ not tiger...dude only train with other alpha males.. push each other...why would i want a estrogen ball as a partner ?

this happened before i wrecked my bike (AM)

i know what you mean...only bad thing is when he's blasting across the warm blue waters in Tahiti on the Scarrab, you'll be loading another 45# plate.....

on chest sets the incline benches in the dumbbell area fill up fast - a lot of times I'll wait till the people using it are done just to get that extra rest in... not that I'm a super big guy, I just usually do 2x what most people in my gym do on incline DB press.

Haha, that hot buff chick (amber) shrugs the 90lb db's with no straps...she owned like 4 other guys around her that were doing shrugs with lighter weights. I love seeing people get owned at the gym.

see what stimulants do to me? I'm typing up a fucken storm

UA_Iron said:
on chest sets the incline benches in the dumbbell area fill up fast - a lot of times I'll wait till the people using it are done just to get that extra rest in... not that I'm a super big guy, I just usually do 2x what most people in my gym do on incline DB press.

Haha, that hot buff chick (amber) shrugs the 90lb db's with no straps...she owned like 4 other guys around her that were doing shrugs with lighter weights. I love seeing people get owned at the gym.

see what stimulants do to me? I'm typing up a fucken storm

lol mang...monday is bench day ... every gym monday is chest and biceps.. LOL

inclines first then presses (every time go from barebell to dumbbell)

dude i am still looking for a hot buff chic (your gf know about your fetish)

stimis..i wish mang.. no gym for me for a while

Top Bottom