Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

your bank account dont mean shit in the gym...pwned

KillahBee said:
Your training partner would probably do well in the boardroom. Make sure he never leaves the gym, cause he may not be shit outside of it.

his life dont suck..he doesnt care about money and possissions and loves to gym it up and compete..plus the fact he is good looking and gets alot of the tang you 180 lbs wish you got., all those avatar chics you post, they be after him long before you mang...sorry bro its true..he demands attention

tiger88 said:
his life dont suck..he doesnt care about money and possissions and loves to gym it up and compete..plus the fact he is good looking and gets alot of the tang you 180 lbs wish you got., all those avatar chics you post, they be after him long before you mang...sorry bro its true..he demands attention

lmao. ahh, insecurities. I love em.

tiger88 said:
lol mang...monday is bench day ... every gym monday is chest and biceps.. LOL

inclines first then presses (every time go from barebell to dumbbell)

dude i am still looking for a hot buff chic (your gf know about your fetish)

stimis..i wish mang.. no gym for me for a while

I'm gonna get my gf to start pumping iron. She doesnt have to be big but some definition would be nice.

PBR said:
i know what you mean...only bad thing is when he's blasting across the warm blue waters in Tahiti on the Scarrab, you'll be loading another 45# plate.....

Ah, dammit PBR... you just sucked the funny out of his post (I still love ya though). I want to be in Tahiti right now. :(

Reactions: PBR
UA_Iron said:
I'm gonna get my gf to start pumping iron. She doesnt have to be big but some definition would be nice.

nice.... i got some old 5 mg tabs of winstrol if u ever need some :evil:

tiger88 said:
nice.... i got some old 5 mg tabs of winstrol if u ever need some :evil:

haha, no winny for my girl... maybe some var down the road.

all hypothetical of course, she's gotta get into working out first.

back to the topic, pissy people at the gym make me so goddamn mad - I havent run into many lately. Just guys sizing me up etc.

and Killah is :rainbow:

UA_Iron said:
haha, no winny for my girl... maybe some var down the road.

all hypothetical of course, she's gotta get into working out first.

back to the topic, pissy people at the gym make me so goddamn mad - I havent run into many lately. Just guys sizing me up etc.

and Killah is :rainbow:

Save your money on the var. Just dump her when she gets fat, and get another.

Sure that's funny and all reading it but in reality your partner was really out of line. I mean yeah, that bald guy maybe should stop kidding himself and quit working out, but that's his own business and he has his own reasons for working out. He pays just as much as you guys do for membership. And maybe that bald guy has a lot of dough but I didn't see him use that against you like your partner used his strength, size, and most off all arrogance to ridicule others. I'm surprised he didn't ask for that guys lunch money too.

Top Bottom