Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Your 2 Favorite Videogames (old school and new school)

Old school= I think it was on the old sega system, a mike tyson boxing game. damn I can't remember the name of it. it was back in the late 80's. K's to who ever can remember the name of that game.........

new school= Resident Evil 2, Socom

PC and my all time fav= the microsoft combat flight sims WWII, that shit rocks......
DOGFIGHT

Old School; NES Zelda / NES Dragon Warrior
New School; N64 007 Goldeneye PC Baldur's Gate

Gonzosc1 said:
Old school= I think it was on the old sega system, a mike tyson boxing game. damn I can't remember the name of it. it was back in the late 80's. K's to who ever can remember the name of that game.........
Punch-Out NES

Have any of you guys downloaded the computer counterparts to these systems? i have a sega genesis, arcade mame, Neo Geo, SNES and NES on my computer. Sadly there are only a few games i actually like playing (golden axe, final fight, double dragon & street fighter) but it is nice to have.

http://www.rom-world.com/

Thats the best place online to download the games. you can download the program for a SNES/NES/Sega/etc on kazaa usually, or online also. Just thought i'd throw that out in case someone didn't know about these programs.

Gonzosc1 said:

new school= Resident Evil 2, Socom

PC and my all time fav= the microsoft combat flight sims WWII, that shit rocks......
DOGFIGHT
i think it was mike tysons punch out, i used to knock his out in the first round :) , awesome game

nordstrom said:
Have any of you guys downloaded the computer counterparts to these systems? i have a sega genesis, arcade mame, Neo Geo, SNES and NES on my computer. Sadly there are only a few games i actually like playing (golden axe, final fight, double dragon & street fighter) but it is nice to have.

http://www.rom-world.com/

Thats the best place online to download the games. you can download the program for a SNES/NES/Sega/etc on kazaa usually, or online also. Just thought i'd throw that out in case someone didn't know about these programs.

I've been running Mame, Raine, and NES, SNES and N64 emulators and Roms on on box dedicated for old school gaming. It's nostalgic gaming bliss. Super Punchout on SNES still kicks much ass today.

Ulcasterdropout said:
Old School; NES Zelda / NES Dragon Warrior
New School; N64 007 Goldeneye PC Baldur's Gate
Baldur's Gate is my fav PC game.

Old school- Street Fighter
New school- Super Metroid for SNES (new school for me cuz when it came out it was ahead of it's time)

Ulcasterdropout said:
Punch-Out NES

Ulcasterdropout and hamstershaver got it,
that was a great game with some real corny boxers in it. I would play it over and over. man that was awesome!!!!!!
K's for both

Top Bottom