Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

you wont believe but i am also a moderator

Should yunusmile be banned?

• Total voters

yunusmile

Banned
small turkish dick will be remembered now and forever. my duty of trol life here has ended. one day you may forget me but your mothers will remember for sure. i will be trolling t nation next. pm me for my contact info or ask your mothers.

your dear troll

Last edited:
Moderator of the small dick Turkish faggot forum

not here of course. i am moderator of top online games in turkey. after personally translating games from chinese to turkish i had to be a bridge between turkish customers and chinese mods and found this weird experience

there was one stupid flash game and it was very famous. i was leader of turkish moderators and everything was free in the game to me.within weeks i got famous in both 12 servers and everyone was talking about me.

some said i am rich. some said owner of game. i was receiving personal messages everyday and most of them were girls who wanted my phone number. later i heard some girls undress on webcam and send naked pictures just for virtual goods and usually they are under 18. and i witnessed some guys cry because of losing a virtual sword and they were all over 40 and had kids and families.

everyone was respecting me just in one day over 100 added my msn then just one day after i stop the game almost all of them disappeared. it was all just for a stupid game and i actually felt how it was to be rich special. now i know why people spend their lives on internet. actually losers can become king there . ( as a biggest loser i had the highest rank)
tl;dr

Where do I sign?

Sent from my iPhone using EliteFitness app

I vote yes

Sent from my iPhone using EliteFitness app

Top Bottom