Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

yunusmile

Banned
he suggested me not to eat fruits during bulk and he said 2 lbs of red meat is not enough for a natural bodybuilder in my previous threads .when i ask about something he suggests me stop reading and do training(one hour training then 23 hours of free time. still bad idea to read?) which would never give me the chance to learn the correct form. all hails to the burnmycorpse's ass.

this chat forum is full of muscular guys and trolls with minimum girls. why do you faggots spend your whole time here all the time. bow to me mortals . praise the small turkish dick

yo fitguy. you are probably reading this. stop begging them to unban you you spineless goatlover. i highly suspect you fuck goats now . you said yourself its always same people writing same things
burnthiscorpse : you arent ready for ass yet. stop trolling and eat and lift --- i hate this guy
wootoom: just who the fuck do you think you are
mrplank: lollolololol
this is what your threads will look like all the time if you get banned start on another website. check yunusmile how many millions of website has my username and its not my only nick. i have tens of them

Fuck off you punk bitch

Top Bottom