Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Yohimburn, simply amazing!!!!!

really depends on usage.. it typically lasts 3-5weeks. though some VERY unusual people have gone through a bottle in 2 weeks. others, just using for small areas it may last 8-10weeks.

the greater your calorie deficit the more that you can use at the same ratio of dose to fat utilization.

so if dieting hard and cardio you can use more than if just taking it easy

Macro,

I ordered Yohimburn DF, boitin and Glucorell-R.

How many grams of carbs are needed with each dosage of Glucorell-R? I'ver read that with each dose of Glucorell-R you should cosume around 30 grams of carbs, is that about right? When I go on my cutting cycle I want to consume as few carbs as possible, but I don't want to go to low with the Glucorell-R. Also, when is the best time to apply the Yohimburn DF, once in the morning and once in the evening before workout/cardio?

1 cap per 30-50g of carbs.. the glucorell should allow a higher carb intake (relative .. ie not pig out) with better fat loss than acheived with carb restriction

as far as the Yohimburn DF in the am and before cardo/workout are good times.. before bed is also an option

supernav said:
>with better fat loss than acheived with carb restriction

Woah Cowboy! That's a bombshell. Are you SAYING that r-ala with moderate carbs can result in MORE fat loss than ketosis??? No way??!!

-= nav =-

exactly what is being said (though low fat diet.. emphasis on polunsaturates.. ie flax etc..)

Top Bottom