Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

the accident, pt 2.

iggy

Elite Mentor
Platinum
hey guys. just had to post in here since my agency has done absolute shit for me....

no one has even looked at my car yet. I've been getting some bullshit about my agent being on vacation the past couple of weeks and his secretary told me she would take care of everything. They never assigned another agent or got anyone else to help me. Then my agents secretary told me a few days ago that I needed to contact the ladys agency and give a statement..... so I did. My agents secretary told me if i gave nationwide a statement it wouldn't matter.... wtf

The ladys agent told me she didn't even know if I had insurance and that my agency hadn't contacted them yet.

She also told me I was going to have to pay for my car sitting in the junk yard. wtf...

After I gave her my statement she told me that the kind lady that hit me told them that I ran through the red light and it was my fault. The police report says it was her fault and she was cited for it. She outright lied to them. They aren't even claiming liability when it clearly states it was her fault.

They also threw me a bunch of curveball questions to try and catch me offguard. like asking me if I was going north or south when I was going east on a one way street.

They said they still don't have a copy of the police report and its my job to give them it. good job nationwide.... fucking idiots.

and when I got super pissed a week ago and told my mom I was going to contact the higher ups of the company she started cussing at me since she's had this agent for 20 years. "they'll drop me or raise my rates if you complain about him" she says. But it's been two weeks and the guy hasn't even contacted me yet. His vacation has to be over. And if he doesn't call me back tomorrow I'm going to raise some hell.

God this sucks.....

it's probably because i'm young, but this is literally unreal. I'm getting so sick of friends giving me rides places.

oh yeah, and also this is the second year in a row that someone has hit me, gotten cited by the police, and then gave them a statement saying it was my fault. on the same fucking day too.

You would not be getting treated like this if you had lawyered up like many here advised you to. Act like a sucker, be treated like one.

You would not be getting treated like this if you had lawyered up like many here advised you to. Act like a sucker, be treated like one.

Agreed. My dad does that type of law for a living & I worked for him & insurance companies are assholes. It's not too late to lawyer up you know.

You shouldn't have to do shit due to subrogation. Tell the company you will contact the state insurance commissioner if they don't sort the shit out on their own.

hey guys. just had to post in here since my agency has done absolute shit for me....

no one has even looked at my car yet. I've been getting some bullshit about my agent being on vacation the past couple of weeks and his secretary told me she would take care of everything. They never assigned another agent or got anyone else to help me. Then my agents secretary told me a few days ago that I needed to contact the ladys agency and give a statement..... so I did. My agents secretary told me if i gave nationwide a statement it wouldn't matter.... wtf

The ladys agent told me she didn't even know if I had insurance and that my agency hadn't contacted them yet.

She also told me I was going to have to pay for my car sitting in the junk yard. wtf...

After I gave her my statement she told me that the kind lady that hit me told them that I ran through the red light and it was my fault. The police report says it was her fault and she was cited for it. She outright lied to them. They aren't even claiming liability when it clearly states it was her fault.

They also threw me a bunch of curveball questions to try and catch me offguard. like asking me if I was going north or south when I was going east on a one way street.

They said they still don't have a copy of the police report and its my job to give them it. good job nationwide.... fucking idiots.

and when I got super pissed a week ago and told my mom I was going to contact the higher ups of the company she started cussing at me since she's had this agent for 20 years. "they'll drop me or raise my rates if you complain about him" she says. But it's been two weeks and the guy hasn't even contacted me yet. His vacation has to be over. And if he doesn't call me back tomorrow I'm going to raise some hell.

God this sucks.....

it's probably because i'm young, but this is literally unreal. I'm getting so sick of friends giving me rides places.

it's easy bro.. call an attorney will not cost you a dime, don't make any more statements to anyone..

and good luck.. and for gods sake do not go back to work, and start seeing a chiropractor and getting a message 2x week.. (advice from an attorney)

Every time I've been rear ended I was compensated with prescriptions and money

no homo!

I kinda echo the lawyer poasts. At the very least, you could talk to one for free and see if you have a case or if there's anything substantive they can do for you. You could then find out if this kinda runaround the insurance company is giving you is allowed by statutes or whatever.

Giving pertinent info like police reports will be your responsibility, though, as will be contacting the necessary people. They won't do your work for you. If you want to file a claim, *you* need to provide the info. Remember, they're a business. Their job is to make sure you aren't trying to steal their monies, so don't take it personally when they 'throw curveballs'. You trying to get insurance money and files claims is nothing more then a business transaction; treat it as such.

:cow:

Top Bottom