Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Xenadrine or Hydroxycut?

chrisoh

Hey all, i finished my bottle of Xen up and i wanted to se if Hydroxycut would be better for me. I tried Ripped Feul but i got better results from the Xen and I wanted to know if Hydroxycut is any good hearing all of the stories about how bad Muscletech is. Should I stick with the Xenadrine or go with the Hydroxycut. I'm 18, 6', 206lbs and I dont get any kind of kick out of any of the ECA stacks, just the same old feeling i feel everyday :)

Im sure Xenadrine's working cause i lost 4 inches off my waist in 4 weeks i was on it but i never feel an effect. I took 6 caps of ripped feul at one time to see if i'd feel any different but it was effectless

xenadrine makes me jittery as hell. if i take the recommened dose (2X2 a day) i feel like im on speed or something. even (2X1) makes a difference for me. however, i think im just sensitive to stuff like that. my roommate took some to stay up and study for finals and it didnt do anything for him. i guess it just depends on the person.

(just so you know, im 6'1 210, so its not my size that makes a difference).

Top Bottom