Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

xenadrine kicks ass, but....

wanna b surfer

did anyone else notice an irregular heart beat while on it, and is this normal?
and also people say that it is bad for you because it raises your heart rate unnaturally, and i was wondering what difference it makes if your heart rate goes up naturally (cardio) or with the eca?

:)

so, what difference does it make if an eca increases your heart rate, or if you do it by cardio. why do doctors say "unnatural raising of heartrate" is bad? anyone know?:confused:

the xenadrine was great at first. i'm tiny but wanted to lose a few pounds before i went to cancun. i was on it for 4 wks...lost 8lbs. it made me crazy hyper at first and then i was taking them and getting tired. i tried taking them right before i went to the gym because it made me so hyper (figured i could use it to my advantage). started getting me sick though

I've been taking the recommended max dosage (4 tablets a day) for over 4 weeks with no side effects.

If you're getting heart palpitations you should definitely cut the dosage.

I take one Xen when I first wake up because I can only work out in the early(5:30) morning and I need the assist. After that it is Coffee and by the time I go to bed it's all worn off.

you too? i had irregular heart beats also when takins 2 caps 3 times per day. i backed down to 2 caps 2 times per day and no problems, but my weight loss slowed down.

i lose more weight, with no heart related side effects, with DNP.

rnch said:
you too? i had irregular heart beats also when takins 2 caps 3 times per day. i backed down to 2 caps 2 times per day and no problems, but my weight loss slowed down.

i lose more weight, with no heart related side effects, with DNP.

The bottle does say max dose is 4 tablets a day and not to excede 4 tablets a day.

Top Bottom