Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

xenadrine kicks ass, but....

2 3 times a day ???

The bottle said 4 a day max.

Anyway, doing two at lunch and two before 6:30 workout, I'm still getting less sleep then before. But I do feel more rested when I wake up.

However, I'm sweating like a pig in the gym. Making puddles when I ride thebike.

Re: 2 3 times a day ???

gymratpa said:
The bottle said 4 a day max.

Anyway, doing two at lunch and two before 6:30 workout, I'm still getting less sleep then before. But I do feel more rested when I wake up.

However, I'm sweating like a pig in the gym. Making puddles when I ride thebike.

If you're having problems sleeping you shouldn't take them after 4pm.

Normally I am a controlled person, but taking them after 5pm. WTF!! The latest I ever take them is it 2PM. People say thats the cutoff, otherwise you get horrible sleep. Fix that man!

15yroldinNY said:
Normally I am a controlled person, but taking them after 5pm. WTF!! The latest I ever take them is it 2PM. People say thats the cutoff, otherwise you get horrible sleep. Fix that man!

The bottle says not to take them after 4pm if you have sleep problems.

I have been taking my second (2 tablet) dose of the day between 3.30pm-4pm and have had no problems with sleep.

Top Bottom