Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Xenadrine in the UK

Stubby

I've heard all the info and done searches etc within elite but have come up empty. I have heard that xenadrine is the elixir of the gods when it comes to weightloss but ive heard the main ingredients are caffeine and ephidrine... however, im also led to believe that ephidrine is not part of the UK xenadrine due to it not being legal... does this mean it aint gonna work here?

Any advice you have will be great. Ive seen both xenadrine and hydroxycut at my local GNC with hydroxy being £20 for 160 caps and xenadrine at £39.99 (cant remember the cap count).

Not sure which way to go here... ive lost a lot of fat eating clean and lifting with no cardio... LOL but im off on hols in 4 weeks and need this fat off ASAP.

Cheers

Stubs

If Im not mistaken Xenadrine contains Ma-Huang, the herbal version of ephedrine, thus it should be legal in the UK. In any case, you can always order online and try your luck.

A few days age while I was browsing through the fatburners they had at BodyActive-Manchester, I noticed they had the real Thermonol XS(with ephedra) and the real MD6 (with nor-ephedrine)... I asked the guy, and he said they aren't receiving any more of them as they will be banned. Anyway, I was surprised by the fact they had the real stuff as I thought ephedra was banned a while ago...

I've bought Prolab's Therma Pro, and it has got 400mg Sida Cordifolia (6% ephedrine), and it does work, it gave me such a high this morning.

Top Bottom