Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

WTF is the E.T.A. Needto????

As much as there's postulating on it from all the gurus, it's actually uncertain if the body absorbs more protein when glycogen depleted. This is the thing. It absorbs more SUGAR when depleted without storing it as fat, and sugar transports protein into the bloodstream. (Which is one of the premises behind BIG BLAST).

The body is also in a slight catabolic state after training so it just makes sense to nourish it at that point.

I would say that using this product post workout would be a VERY good idea.

I have a feeling this is a dumb question but is there a certain age you should be to take this new Product.

Nelson,

Also , isnt there a limit to nitrogen retention ?? I mean the new product will surely be effective as hell off-cycle but I am in a little doubt on-cycle.

I mean AAS already sends nitrogen retention to roof and how effective can be the other things?? Plus people also use peptides..

Bcaa s, leucine , hyfro whey,, peptopro, your new product ,, how truly effective are these on-cycle??

Nelson,

Also , isnt there a limit to nitrogen retention ?? I mean the new product will surely be effective as hell off-cycle but I am in a little doubt on-cycle.

I mean AAS already sends nitrogen retention to roof and how effective can be the other things?? Plus people also use peptides..

Bcaa s, leucine , hyfro whey,, peptopro, your new product ,, how truly effective are these on-cycle??

Are steroids more effective when using more protein than less? True, there's a limit, but you alwasy want to have the best advantage. Besides, it isn't about total grams of protein when it comes to growing muscle, it's about the nitrogen that's available at any given moment. THis product allows you to take it in-between meals when nitrogen absorption tends to drop.

This product will be non hormonal so anyone of any age can take it.

Got it bro,

Especially some late research is showing that eating every 2-3 hours isnt the best way for hyperaminoacademia. Every 4-5 hours is better and we also should do something to spike it in-between. In that case, this looks like it is gonna rock.
So do you think this is gonna make people throw BCAA's or Leucine to trash for the specific reason I am talking??

Got it bro,

Especially some late research is showing that eating every 2-3 hours isnt the best way for hyperaminoacademia. Every 4-5 hours is better and we also should do something to spike it in-between. In that case, this looks like it is gonna rock.
So do you think this is gonna make people throw BCAA's or Leucine to trash for the specific reason I am talking??

No, not at all. BCAA's are great -- a very underrated suppplment. But these will be better.

Wait....what exactly is this product? Can someone explain? I know it's something related to BCAA but don't know exactly what. Seems interesting though.

Nelson, have you been following the latest researches about leucine?? Claims are saying that it is more important and works better than bcaa's but I am not fully convinced yet..

And is the product of yours gonna have it?

Nelson, have you been following the latest researches about leucine?? Claims are saying that it is more important and works better than bcaa's but I am not fully convinced yet..

And is the product of yours gonna have it?

PArt of it will contain leucine and BCAA's -- reason being , they're specific to muscle tissue. All 3 BCAA's are necessary though for the body to convert it into glutamine. Just leucine won;t do it. And if you think you can just take glutamine, it doesn;t work. The body doesn't absorb it orally, it's meant to convert it from BCAA's. This product will be glutamine free. Too much just goes to waste. There's much better stuff.

I guess it wouldn;t be letting out a big secret to say, it'll also contain super plasma serum. Being able to take in extra SPP in-between meals should prove to be a HUGE advantage. And pure hydrolyzed protein -- the real stuff that is inedible because the taste is bitter. But in a cap, it won't matter. And we're puttig in a few other goodies to make it all that much more bio-available. A simple concept but very potent and very cool.

Top Bottom