Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Wrestling Cribs

Okay. I have no problem doing that.

Post up your SSI DISABILITY statement and I'll post mine a paystub tax doc. Whatever you want.

We all know you don't really work.
Sorry bro.....You claim to be a baller.....not me...I claim to be fiscally responsible...I drive a 2010 Jetta after all...I have no debt....

So you're not gonna do it?

Lol I thought so.
I don't give a shit about you.

I post about things I care about...Yes, wrestling used to mean a lot to me and being in the Army also meant something but I stopped caring about murderers that didn't give a shit about me...That's why I love wrestling....we're all brothers.

How about you get your fiancee to post in this thread refuting everything I said and supporting you?

I post about things I care about...Yes, wrestling used to mean a lot to me and being in the Army also meant something but I stopped caring about murderers that didn't give a shit about me...That's why I love wrestling....we're all brothers.

Not surprising you're into dudes in tight spandex rolling around getting all sweaty

How about you get your fiancee to post in this thread refuting everything I said and supporting you?

Did you say something?

:whatever:

You're going nutso.....just sayin...I don't need to be clued into the pm circuit to figure this one out. It's about time ...Cindy makes bad decisions about men but everybody saw this coming....

Top Bottom